Jessica: Coming Clean.

"Jessica!" Chelsea screamed from downstairs. "You're on TV!" I could hear amusement in her voice as it carried up the stairs and into her bedroom.

I had been spending all of my free time with her. Ryan introduced her to some of his advertising representatives and before long she was employed again. This time, she had less stress and it showed in every aspect of her life.

She was making great money and she had much more down time. She smiled so much I hardly recognized her. But my god when she smiled, I swear every single thing wrong in my world felt right.

"Pause it!" I screamed down at her.

I quickly threw on one of Chelsea shirts. Her scent lingered in the fabric and engulfed me. My bare feet slapped down on the wooden stairs as I made my way down in just the T-shirt. When I reached the living room Chelsea's eyes quickly scanned my body.

"Wow."

"It's just a T-shirt Chelsea." My index finger and thumb pinched the fabric to show her.

She didn't seem fazed. Instead, Chelsea shook her head in disbelief. "I don't know how I got this lucky." Chelsea's hands landed on my hips.

"Well, I'm only here for the sex." I joked as I rested My hands on her arms.

Chelsea hands tightened down on my hips. She gently pulled me closer to her. My blood rushed through my veins as her lips lingered against mine. "Is that so?" She whispered seductively. "Maybe you should have left the T-shirt upstairs."

"Perhaps, or maybe I just want you to take it off for me." I couldn't control myself any longer. My hands teased their way up her arms and around her neck. Chelsea smiled against my lips as she embraced my touch.

"Kiss me."

Every single time our lips met they met with intensity. We both fought for the control. It was obvious Chelsea was used to taking the lead but, so was I. I turned us in our place. Chelsea landed against the wall. Her hands pulled me towards her as I started kissing down her neck towards her collarbone. Her hands released their grip on my hips as she started to pull the T-shirt shirt up my abdomen.

A knock at the front door jolted us from our trance. Our eyes darted to the front door. We both knew it was made of glass and there was a chance that anyone could be looking in at us. Chelsea quickly stepped in front of me, blocking me from any peering eyes.

"Is that Ian?" Chelsea's asked.

"And Ryan." I pointed towards a man standing behind my manager.

"Go get your bat Jessica. I'll kill them both. It'll be like they were never here." Chelsea's forehead rested on my shoulder.

"To be continued?"

"Absolutely. Go get dressed I'll get the door."

I ran upstairs and quickly changed into normal clothes. Chelsea had an abundance of tank tops that went well with my yoga pants. On my way down the stairs I overheard the three of them whispering to each other.

"Does she know?" Ian asked lowly.

"No, I paused it we were kind of busy."

"Kind if busy?" Ian pushed. "It's like nine in the morning what were you doing?"

"I'm well aware of the time."  Chelsea added in her lawyer voice.

"Ew." Ryan quickly caught on to what Chelsea was saying.

"Well next time call." Chelsea bickered back.

"Yes," I interrupted them. "Next time a call would be nice."

"I think we all know you wouldn't have answered." Ryan laughed through his sentence.

It didn't take long for Ryan's eyes to meet mine As I made it down to the last step, for a brief second his eyes traveled down my body. It's was something that I didn't read too much into. Ryan was a good friend of mine and he knew Chelsea and I were together. Chelsea however took notice to. She elbowed Ryans side and his eyes turned from me to her.

"What was that for?" He asked as he rubbed his ribs.

Chelsea shook her head and I took a set across from them.

Ian shushed the siblings before turning his attention to me. "When was the last time you turned on the television Jessica?"

"Yesterday I think."

"Press play Chelsea." Ian slid the remote across the coffee table to my beautiful girlfriend.

"What's going on." I asked them.

"Just watch Jess." Ryan added.

The television continued when Chelsea hit the button. Across the screen came a very familiar face, Dustin Winters.

"Congratulations to all of the nominees! Now as the host you know I'm not supposed to have favorites but, you all know who my vote for best female lead is going to! Jessica Lowe,  congratulations on your first Oscar nomination!"

Chelsea paused the television. Ryan, Ian, and Chelsea turned to me in unison.

"Holy shit." I let out as if I had been holding my breath.

"Congratulations Jessica!" Ryan stood up.

"You did it Jessica." Ian reached across and placed his hand on mine. "You are nominated for female lead. The film was nominated for best drama, and movie of the year."

"Holy shit." I exhaled again.

"I think she's broken." Ryan laughed as he leaned down and hugged me.

"No, she's not broken." Chelsea's breathtakingly blue eyes beaming through mine. "She's just now understanding what we all knew she was capable of."

Ryan raised an eyebrow at his sister.

"Who are you?" Ryan asked before turning to face me. "Jessica what did you do to Chelsea?"

"Leave her alone Ryan she's in love." I stood from my seat and turned to Ian.

He sat quietly in his chair before looking up to me. He knew exactly what I was going to say next.

"Which magazine?" Ian asked as if he read my mind. "If you do this it's best if we do it before the awards."

I thought about what he said. I waited a long time to gain enough of a following to do this. Ian knew that Chelsea changed everything for me. He understood that without her support I wouldn't have made it through the film. He knew that it was her who picked me up off that bathroom floor.

"No magazines, no interviews. When I win, we will go from there."

"There's no going back Jessica." Ian stood up. "But, you're right it's time." He looked over his shoulder towards Chelsea. "She's worth it."

"I know."

"They're going to want an interview." Ian added.

"And they'll get one. When I am ready."

Ian smiled and gave me a small hug. "Spoken like a true star Jess."

There was a brief moment of silence before I heard Chelsea. "What the hell are you two talking about?"

Ryan turned to his sister and shook his head in disbelief.

"It's business talk Chelsea. Basically, Jessica is about to kick her closet door down." Ryan kicked the air as if he was kicking down that door for me.

"What?" Chelsea turned to him with narrowed eyes.

I took my cue to answer for him. "I love you Chelsea and I want the world to know that I'm happy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n
Hopefully you've enjoyed this as much as I have. Thank you for all the reads, votes,  and comments.

Lisa.