Fondly, I stroked her hair.

"Let's go to the bar. I want to have fun." She said and I agreed to fulfill her wish. 

░░۟⃟🌻༘⸻ ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ ⸻░░۟⃟🌻༘

Y/N POV:

Why is he so late?

For the past 4 hours, I have been waiting for him.

The manager notified that they had to close the restaurant before midnight.

It was almost 12 am. I couldn't wait for him any longer.

After paying the bill, I left the restaurant.

I was standing outside of the restaurant, waiting for my husband.

The chill wind was making me feel cold. Rubbing myself, I searched for any traces of him.

Maybe, he isn't going to come back.

I was disappointed. It was our first date and he disappeared in the middle of the dinner.

I decided to go back to the hotel in which we were staying.

The building was not close by, I chose to walk instead of calling a cab.

I was walking through a dead road, there was no one around since it was past midnight.

My heart was pounding. I was looking around, ensuring no ghost attacked me.

I got startled when someone snatched my purse.

The man was running away, looking at his back checking whether I was following him or not.

I was dumbfounded.

"What the heck! That's my purse!" I ran after him.

Running up to a distance and I was already tired since I haven't done any physical activity for years, yet I forced myself to run after the thief.

The man went into an alley. 

The road was blocked, he stopped catching his breath while I did the same.

"G-Give me back my purse!" I spoke whilst running out of breath.

"I didn't steal to give it back to you." His voice was barely audible due to panting.

"Look, mister! I will call the police—" Before I could finish my sentence, three men came joined the stealer who had my purse.

What have I gotten myself into?

I wanted to cry for help and panicked, noticing that it was an abandoned road.

One of the men with slouched shoulders approached me holding a knife, "Hey lady, if you want to survive, then give us all the money and jewelry you have."

"I-I don't have money." I tried not to act like I was scared of them.

"Tsk, this woman is really testing my patience."

That man was about to slap me but I bent down on my knees shouting for help.

The one that came into my mind was one only person.

"Jungkook!"

I shouted his name, covering my ears with both of my hands.

"AGHH!" Hearing whimpers, I lifted up my head.

A man wearing a black hoodie was beating up the thieves.

The stranger threw rough punches and kicks. The four men ran away, saving their lives.