Chapter 4

Onika's pov
Beys house
Nov 28th

"Onika quit acting like a little kid and get up, I do not have time for this today."

I rolled my eyes yet again at Beyoncé as she walked into my room, but this time throwing some clothes at me.

We we're supposed to be going to a thanksgiving dinner at her moms house, but I haven't spoken a single word to her since Monday and it's now Thursday.

She had me oh so fucked up when she first put her hands on me, then decide to kiss me and basically left me alone in a room by myself. Hot and bothered might I add.

I was completely over this whole you belong to me situation and I was ready to leave. I was always left alone mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I was tired of this type of abuse. Leaving an eighteen year old by their self with no communication to the outside world was torture!

I watched as Beyoncé walked back and forth in front of me fussing about whatever it was she was fussing about, while I tuned her out. Something I've been doing a lot lately.

I didn't want to be bothered with, if I was being honest but I was getting tired of her bitching to me about this dinner and these clothes.

I looked at the clothes that were on my bed and went to put them on. I made sure I slammed the bathroom door behind me before I stripped to take a shower.

I let the shower get warm before I turned on the celling hose allowing the rain mode to come down. I stepped in feeling the warm water run down my entire body relaxing me a little.

I have never been so stressed in my life until all of this happened. I just wanted to escape reality for twenty minutes, just until I could get my brain together.

After staying in the shower for thirty minutes, I got out and did my personal hygienes.

I walked out the bathroom with just my undergarments on and a towel in one hand trying to finish drying my damp hair. I walked over to my cabinet which held the many sprays, oils, and lotions Beyoncé bought for me before getting dressed.

As I turned to walk to my bed I jumped at the sight of Beyoncé sitting on my bed, lighting a blunt.

I turned my nose up at her before walking around the huge bed to sit on the other side with my back turned to hers.

"You know onika, you could make this situation a whole lot better if you just did right."

I mentally cussed her out, but continued to lotion my body up so I could put some clothes on.

I was starting to hate Beyoncé all over again, just like I hated her when I first found out I would be staying with her permanently.

I continued to ignore her as I slide my clothes over my now moisturized body. I looked at my outfit in the full body mirror and slightly smiled. I wore a black fitted Fendi print shirt, with the matching matching fitted skirt.

My parents never really had the money to buy me name brand things like this, other than a few Jordan's here and there, but that was it. I turned to Bey who was starting at me with a twinkle in her eye.

I just figured she was high, because that was a fat blunt she had.

I walked back to the bed kind of uncomfortable at her gaze. I picked up the shoe box, to reveal a pair of custom Saint Laurent heels to go with it. I gasped at the expensive pair of shoes in my hands, afraid I would drop it and break it.

"Beyoncé I can't wear these." She looked over at me with a smirk while she walked over to the balcony That was outside my window.

"So Ms.Onika can finally say something to me huh." I was so taken by the shoes that I didn't even realize this was the first time in days I've actually said something to her.