Chapter 20

Nicki pov

"Okay let's focus Onika, you have to pay close attention." I murmured to myself as I looked through my notes at everything I've written down since I realized I was in a coma.

I had a few little songs written down on a few pages, and little doodles on others but that wasn't enough to help me figure out how to wake up.

My 'mom' said that my emotions had a lot to do with me waking up, but if that was the case wouldn't I have been up?

I don't like having random people constantly do things for me and seeing every inch of my body.

Even if me and Bey fussed a lot and never really saw eye to eye, I miss being able to talk to her or just have her stare at me with those pretty hazel eyes.

I closed my book and threw myself back as I blew out a breath of frustration.

"Why does it feel like I will never wake up" I whined out covering my face.

"Nika please wake up, I have no one to talk about Bey with anymore" I heard come from down the hall.

Ughhhhh!!!! Couldn't the out of body video be closer this time. I'm still trying to figure out how that works anyways.

I got up walking in the direction of the voice until I was in my moms room.

I wiped her dresser mirror revealing solo sitting at the end of my bed with red puffy eyes.

"I miss you sis, I'll be ecstatic when you finally do wake up. I'm sure Bey would be even more joyous if you were to wake up, especially before Christmas." She continued

I continued to listen in awe as she smiled at me with tears in her eyes.

"You remember that time we stayed up all night singing and dancing just because Beyoncé told us we couldn't since I'm your baby tonight by Whitney Houston? We definitely put on a whole tour for her that night" she chuckled causing me to laughing thinking back on the memory.

That was definitely a fun night, we had a bunch of sugar in our system as well so of course Bey was sick of us.

"Oouu you remember how after your birthday and you stayed at my house for a while once you were okay that we beat Bey up with pillows since she was on her period about going home."

I cackled so loud that I'm sure solo heard it from this side.

If only she knew that Bey was tripped like that because she was scared of this kitty cat, but it was always fun terrorizing bey with solo.

"We've definitely made some fun memories Nic, once you wake up we will definitely be making more memories of getting on Beys last nerve." She smiled at me with sad eyes as the strangest thing happened.

Solange softly picked my hand up to grip tenderly, which I felt cause me to shed a tear on que with her.

I felt more tears roll down my face as my heart filled with adoration, it was no secret that I loved solo like a sister but my heart just yarned to be able to talk her or even just hug her at this given moment.

I began to walk away from the mirror as my heart strings pulled for my readiness to wake up, but I was soon stopped in my tracks once I heard a gasp from that same mirror.

"Nicki did you just squeeze my hand or am I trippin?!" She exclaimed looking at me in disbelief.

I furrowed my eyebrows up as I slowly made my way back towards the mirror this time crossing my arms.

Da fck she been smoking, I haven't been able to do anything since I was told I was even in a coma.

Solange scooted a little closer towards me holding my hand in both her palms bringing it up to her chin.