Chapter 3

Houston, Texas
Three weeks later
Beyoncé pov

I sat in my office at my Royal Club trying to get some form of work done.

I couldn't do any work at my home office since Onika was always in my personal space because she was bored, and had no friends.

After that night I agreed she could sleep with me, she was starting to get more comfortable with me.

That was not the point of me having her, I was going to train her to work for me but she just didn't know it yet.

I don't want anything to do with her unless it was business related, I just couldn't trust her enough to live on her own because she still had a mentality of her going home to her parents.

As I was looking through my book for some clients to call, I heard my phone ring. I sighed as I got up to see who it could possibly be, even though I had a hunch.

"Yes Onika." I said seeing her name flash on the screen.

I set up a house phone for Onika to use, but the only person she could call was me.

If the house burned down because of her boredom, she would have just been out of luck.

"Can you please bring some food, and some movies, and your sister." She begged.

The second week of her being here, she was able to meet my little sister Solange and let's just say they hit it off immediately.

I rolled my eyes at the mention of my sisters name and sat back down in my desk chair.

"Onika how about I just give you her number and you talk to her, I'm trying to work." I heard her mumble something under her breath, but not loud enough on the phone.

"Yeah sure whatever you say Beyoncé." I gave her my sisters number even though she couldn't call it and hung up making a mental note to bring some things back to my house.

I looked at all my clients numbers and rubbed my temple.

I was days behind and I had to make a drop to them soon, the Queen didn't believe in late handouts so I had to hurry.

I also had to get my club back up and running since I spent most of my time in New York.

I called my sister as I buzzed in one of my workers.

"Yes Giraffe neck?" I furrowed my eyebrows at the name, but kept my composure as Tré walked in.

"Solange your favorite person wants you to come over later to hang with her, or whatever you girls call it."

"I know for a fact that your not my favorite person, so it has to be Nicki." I shook my head as Tré walked over mouthing what did I need.

I gestured to my book of many names and numbers before I stood to collect my things.

"Solange don't start with me." I warned in a playful way as I took the hidden elevator down to my underground workshop.

"Well Bey I would love to come hang or do whatever it's called that girls do later with Nicki, but there's a catch."

I stopped in my tracks waiting for her to continue her sentence. "And what's the catch solo."

"I'm going to have to bring a little visitor with me." I rolled my eyes at my sister and continued my journey into my workshop.

"Whatever you say kid, be ready in 2o." We said our final goodbyes and I hung up.

I walked into the room to see all my workers doing some form of work. 
Weither it was cleaning guns, or mixing and packing my honey.