Chapter Twenty One

Whatt uuup! sorry ut took long i tried my best to figure out what write :) so here it is

and a picture on how xavier looks like ;3

---------------------

Adeline

We were going home, but I needed to tell Travis that I accepted be Xavier's girlfreind and we are going on a date tomorrow night. OMU, Travis is going to freak when I tell him.

"Ummm, Travis?"

"Yeah?"

"Please don't freak what I'm about to tell you."

"Uhhh, okay?"

"So, Xavier and I are officailly boyfriend and girlfriend and we're going on a date tomorrow." I cringed waiting for his reaction.

"WHAT?!"

"Like what you heard." I smiled trying to look innocent.

He sighed deeply. "Fine, I'm cool with it for now, but if he tries to hurt you again. I swear I'll beat the shit out of him."

"Really?" I smiled happily.

"Yes really."

"YESSS!"

"But Lee Min Ho won't be too happy." He teased.

"But he's all the way to south korea!" I laughed.

"Pfft, he can feel your love for him." We laughed together.

 When we got home, I took Ginger and went straight to my room and called Valentina.

"Hola?"

"Valentina!"

"What up, Addy? How's Ginger?"

"He's completely healed."

"Thats great!"

"Guess what?"

"What is it?"

"Xavier and I are offically boyfriend and girlfriend!"

Silence.

"QUEEE?! Are you crazy?!"

"Well, no, I gave him another chance. And we are going on a date tomorrow night and yeah."

"Fine. I'll come over tomorrow to help you with the make-up." She suggested.

"Okay, thank you, Valentina."

"No problem."

We hunged up and i heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, sunflower."

"Lake!"

 I ran towards him and hugged him.

"How are you and Jose?" I asked him. When Lake came back, Valentina told Jose that he needed to see someone. Jose and Lake met each other, Jose broke down in tears and since then they been hanging out a lot. Like brothers from another.

"Great! Its good to be back." Then his phone rang. He looked at his phone and his face was worried.

"Who is it?" I asked him.

"My adopted father." He got up and left the room.

Lake

I answered the phone  "Yes, father."

"How are you Lake?"

"I'm doing great father."

"Thats good to hear, son."

"How are you father?"

"Great, but i have bad news."

"What is it?"

"Remember when you asked me to help you find whoever is trying to take away your sister?"

"Oh, yeah. Did you find anything?"

"Yeah I did. Apperantly there's a pack named Red Woods Pack here in Pennsylvania who is looking for a mate it turned out to be your sister."

"Who is he?"

"He's name is Alpha Vax Helsing."

--------------------------

what up everyone sorry it took long. but the chapter is uuuuuuppp!

check out vixx recent music video ERROR. the ending is so sad. i wanted to cry.....

i hoped you guys loved this chapter until next time my werewolf lovers!

vote

comment

and love VIXX <3