Twenty Four

Adeline

I knew at that moment I fell deeply in love with Xavier. I was on my bed replaying my date with Xavier. Best date ever! I was squealing like a fan girl who got to see a BAP member up close and personal. I wish that happen to me though. I giggled again.
"So how was the date?" I heard my mom enter the room.
"It went great, mom. It was greatest date I've went, mom." I smiled brightly.
"That's good, sweetheart." She kissed my forehead. "But you need to get some sleep, it's late."
"Okay, mom." Ginger came to my side and laid down with me.
"Goodnight."
"Goodnight, mom."
So I fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night with Ginger meowing for food. "Meeooow."

"Okay, okay. I'll feed you, geez." I got up and fed him. Ginger has three locations of his food and water. In my room, the kitchen, and the living room. His litter box are in two locations. The bathroom and the laundry room.

All of the sudden, Ginger started to hiss and his fur became puffy unlike I never seen before. He's in fighting stance. Then I heard rustling sound outside my window, now Ginger likes Xavier, but Ginger becomes like this when it comes to dangerous strangers. I immediately grabbed my metal baseball bat. If you are wondering why I have it, it was Travis and my parents suggestions. I got closer to my window and slowly peeked outside, I held my breathe when I saw a dark figure outside.

I knew it wasn't Xavier because I knew how his outline looks like and this stranger was unrecognizable. Sweet Jesus unicorn! It's looking at me with those piercing blue eyes. They seem very familiar. And then shadow figure disappeared in the deep dark forest.

I looked at Ginger, he calmed down. I went to my brother's door and knocked. Travis opened the door. "What?"

"T-Travis, s-someone was outside m-my window." I stuttered.

"What?" He immediately went to my bedroom and looked outside my window. "Did the stranger leave?"

"Y-Yeah he left when I saw h-him."

"Did you recognize the stranger?"

"N-No. Ginger started hissing, his fur became puffy and he was in his little fighting stance."

"Well, that's not good."

"Yeah."

"Where's Lake?"

"He said he was patrolling tonight."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Lake

I was patrolling until I smelled unfamiliar scent, rouge. I snarled and raced ran after the mysterious scent. The mysterious scent led me towards my house. Where I currently leave with my family. This is not good, this means the rouge is after my family and I need to report both my foster father and Alpha Xavier.

I contacted my father first.

"Hello?" He roughly said.

"Father, sorry to wake you lake at night. I have reports about what's going on."

"Very well, what do you have?"

"A rouge past through Xavier's border, and the rouge scent led to my families house."

"How? How would a rouge know your families location?"

"I don't know, but I think Vax is already making his move."

"I think so too. Several hours before I fell asleep, one of our spies had reported that Vax had already left the Pennsylvania and he is currently coming to Washington."

"What?"

"Exactly what you heard, Lake. So, I too, will come over to Washington along with a Council member to suggest what we do."

"I agree, Father. I report this to Xavier."

"Very well, son. Take care."

"You too, Father. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, son."

================================

So what you guys think? I know I took long shame on me. But anyways you got a chapter, its a bit short. I got news for kpop lovers, CL of 2NE1 made her US debut for the latest song called DR PEPPER with several artist like DIPLO and I forgot the others. She hasn't made her music video yet but her audio song did so I'll put up for you guys. Its sick, it upbeat, and exciting.

vote

comment

and love and suport CL

peace out werewolf lovers