Chapter Twenty

FINALLY! I'M SOOOORRY! it took forever! its short but at least is something please forgive me!

i want you guys to read a book 'Mine not Yours' by @StilinskiHale114 its really good you'll guys will love it! great book! i'm also going to put up the music video as promised and a picture that i think it fit perfectly for adeline lol i hope like it hehe

enjoy the book!

--------------

Travis

I was waiting for my sister in the parking lot when I saw Katherine walking by with Lillian drinking Starbucks and laughing. “Katherine.”

I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car and ran towards her. “Katherine!”

She turned around and smiled. And damn did she look beautiful. “Hey, Travis. What’s up?”

“I was wondering if…if…oh great. I’m getting nervous. Um, would you like…like to go on a date with me tonight and watched a movie?” Dude, I’m sooo freaking out and I don’t know why. It’s a crazy feeling. And I think I’m falling in love with her. Wait does it make any sense?

“Yeah, sure I’ll go out with you. What time?” She beamed with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

And I, of course, grinned with happiness for accepting my invitation. “I’ll pick you up at seven-thirty. Movie starts at eight.”

“Okay, great! I’ll be waiting.” She smiled brightly.

“Awesome. I’ll pick you up then.” I then left to the car smiling brightly. When I was about to get in the car I saw Addy coming out of the animal hospital with Ginger and…Xavier?!

“What are you doing here, jackass?!” I yelled at him.

“Travis, please calm down. He’s been taking care of Ginger for two weeks as an apology for what he did.” She pleaded. Damn, she might be little sister, but she can really convince me to calm down. I sighed. “Fine.”

“Are you going to accept my apologies?” Xavier asked.

“No, but you’re going to have to earn it.” I told him and I heard Ginger snickered. Fist pumped with Ginger’s paw. Yes, we fist pumped. Ginger and I do it all the time. I taught him.

“Did you guys fist pumped?” Xavier asked amused.

“Yeah, they fist pumped. They do it all the time.” Addy giggled.

“Oh, okay?” Xavier answered.

“Well, we have to go home.” I said and grabbed Addy’s hand.

“Wait!” Xavier shouted out for us.

“Got to go bye!” We got inside the car and left home.

------------------

What do you guys think? i know its short, but i'm doing my best here lol

until next time my werewolf lovers! <3

vote

comment

and love 2NE1! <3