Chapter Three

Xavier

I was at the school campus, Davis High School, and then smelled faint lavender and a hint of mint that smelled so damn delicious and irresistible.

Mate! See I told you I had a good feeling about today. Jason spoke excitedly.

My mate? My mate! She’s finally here! If she’s already here, wouldn’t I smell her long time ago? It didn’t make sense, but it doesn’t matter. Thank you Moon Goddess. I followed the faint scent, but realized her scent wasn’t alone. A male scent. My wolf growled with anger. Why is there a male scent with her?!

The school bell rang. Oh no, there’s too many students to be able to track her scent and that damn male scent as well. As I tried to track down my mate’s smell with bunch of students walking around. Her scent suddenly got stronger and I got excited, but the same male scent was also getting stronger. That enraged me. She was getting closer, closer, and closer. Suddenly, she was getting farther, farther and farther along with that stupid damn male scent. But how was that even possible? Did she just go pass me without me noticing?

“SON OF A BITCH!!!!” I cursed out loud. Students turned around and stared at me, but I didn’t care. I’m going have to find my mate.

Travis

“SON OF BITCH!!!”

My sister and I turned around from where the voice was coming from. “Whoa, someone’s in a bad mood.” I said. My sister nodded. Great, she’s still shy. We went inside the cafeteria, where too many students were in.  We got our lunch and sat together. She’s too quiet right now. “So, how was your class, Addy?”

She looked up. “Uh…it was alright, I guess.”

“You hate it, don’t you?”

“I hate it! Why do we have to move here?” Her eyes were started to get teary. “I had friends over in Pennsylvania and I was already getting happy.”

“Hey, hey, hey. Don’t cry now. Addy, you’ll be fine. You’ll make friends here as well. So don’t worry about it.” Trying to comfort her.

“Hi there.” I heard a girl voice next us. I turned around saw two girls standing there.

“Hi I’m Katherine and my friend here is Lillian. You two are new around here?” Said Katherine. Lillian had blonde hair with blazing blue eyes. Katherine had brunette hair, chocolate eyes, with light skin. Gosh, she looks beautiful.

“Uh, yes we are new around here. We just moved here yesterday. I’m Travis Woods and this is my sister Adeline Woods.”

“Hi, Adeline.” The two girls said together.

“H-hi.” My sister waved at them.

“Oh? Your shy aren’t you?” Katherine said and sat right next her while Lillian sat right next to me. Then my sister nodded. I smiled.

As we started talking to each other, I realized that Adeline was no longer shy with Katherine and Lillian. She is slowly becoming friends with them. But at the same time I couldn’t stop staring at Katherine, there was something there that I couldn’t describe.

The bell rang, it was time for the next class and I already knew where my next class is. But I don’t think Addy knows her next class. “Addy do you know where your next class is at?”

“Uh… no.  I don’t Travis.”

“We’ll help her find her class, Travis, so don’t worry. Right Adeline?” Katherine asked Addy. Addy nodded.

“Alright then, take care, Addy.” I hugged her and kissed her forehead. “You girls take care of her.”

“Yes sir!” The girls said together and laughed.

Katherine. Katherine. Katherine. I just barely knew her and I’m already getting crazy for her? Is it weird?

Adeline

At lunch time, I kept seeing my brother staring at Katherine like she-is-the-one look. I looked at Katherine as well; she kept glancing at him every time. Something is going on between those two and both barely know each other.

“Here’s your class Adeline. You better remember your other classes after this one” Lillian said.

I realized that Katherine was being quiet the whole time. I didn’t know why, but it’s probably got to do with my brother. “Bye Katherine. Bye Lillian.” They both waved good-bye.

As my classes went by, in which I hate all of them and the only thing I like from this school is my new friends Katherine McNealy and Lillian Meadows. That’s it so far. So many boys were trying to talk to me, but I either completely ignored them or walk away. It was so hard to keep them away from me since my brother isn’t with me to scare them off. It really sucks.

My brother texted me in class to meet him where dad dropped us off. He was going to talk with the school’s football coach if he was still has chance to get in the football team. I agreed to him.

I was about to cross the street when I saw one of the cars going too fast and I wasn’t sure if I was going to make it to the other side. Suddenly, I felt muscular arms pulling me away from the street before the car even hit me.

“Whoa there, you should be more careful.” A sexy male voice spoke from behind me that made me shiver as he let go of me.

I turned around to see who saved me and what I saw was the most drop-dead gorgeous man I ever seen. Holy mother of unicorns! I think he’s some kind of sex god or something. His was tall like about 6’ 2”, his hair was black, he’s eyes were emerald green, and his jaw line was perfect. His body though was bit more muscular than I ever seen in any other man and his skin tone was a tannish. He was wearing black t-shirt that hugged around his biceps and you can see his muscular figure. He wore tight jeans that looked really sexy on him, with combat boots which it made him look sexier. I realized what I was thinking and snapped to reality. “T-thank y-you v-very m-much.” Oh no, I’m stuttering. Unicorns poop!

I realized his emerald eyes were widened. He probably didn’t hear me. “U-um than-” I was suddenly cut off.

“Mate!” The very handsome stranger said with huge grin on his face.

“W-what?” I have no idea what he means by that.

“I finally found you, my mate!” He then grabs me and gave me a huge bear hug.

I’m totally dumbfounded right now and I couldn’t breathe. I’m already starting to shake. I pushed him from his bear hug, but then I heard a growl from him. Did he just growl?!

“Do not push me away, mate!” He snarled at me and tried grab my hand, but I moved back. He growled again.

“Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I have no idea what’s going on right now, but thank you for saving me from getting ran over by a car. Thanks, but I got to go. Bye.” I said to him. As I tried to walk away from him, he suddenly grabbed my wrists and pulled me towards him. We were now face to face, but at the same time I felt electricity run through my skin by his touch. In which I thought it felt strange. I wonder if he feels it too.

“I don’t think so, mate. You belong me!” He snarled.

Holy. Unicorns poop.

------------------------

I know it hasn't been a week since my last update, but I was getting eager and I was like why not? So I added chapter 3!!! YAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! \(>o<)/

Anyways I was just thinking, a lot of writers that I have read like using the name Xavier for their Alpha character. I think its a really hot and sexy name and how we view Xavier is a hot tall, muscline guy with nice sexy abs. *drooling* *wipes saliva off*

Anywho, I'll be adding chapter 4 and maybe 5 cuz I'm getting excited here. I hope you enjoyed. Please comment and vote!! Until next time my werewof lovers!!! <3