Chapter Four

Travis

I was walking out of the coach’s office with a happy face. He gave me a chance to try out for football on Monday after school. I was going towards the parking lot behind the school where I was going to meet Addy after I met the coach.

“Travis!” I turned around and I saw Lillian and Katherine together. Katherine.

“O-oh hey what’s up?”

“Have you seen Adeline? We want to give our phone number to her.” Katherine asked. God she looks so beautiful.

“U-um, I’m going to meet her right now.”

“Really? Then let’s go.” Lillian said excitedly.

As we went to the parking lot, I saw a guy holding on to my sisters wrists very tightly. I can already see my sister was panicking and her knees were starting to buckle. I ran towards them and the girls followed me. “Hey! Let go of her!”

The guy looked at me very surprised and growled at me. Dude! I don’t think any human growls like that. “This is none of your business!”

I looked at my sister, she was already tearing up and the guy is gripping on her wrist really tight. I guess I have no other choice. “I. SAID. LET. HER. GO!” I punched him right on his face. He stumbled back letting go of my sister’s wrists and balanced himself. I was in front of my sister in protective stance a few feet from her.

“You’ve made a big mistake, you fucking bastard.” He suddenly kneed me on the stomach taking the air out of me. I didn’t realize he came at me, he was too fast. It was abnormal. I fell on the cement ground clutching on stomach and started to cough. I saw him going towards my sister. I got up. “STAY AWAY FROM HER!!” I lunched towards him causing him to fall backwards; I got on top of him and started to punch him on the face. He grabbed my fists, punched me, and shoved me. Then he grabbed a handful of my clothes from my neck and punch me like about three times.

“OH MY GOD! ADELINE! TRAVIS! SHE WON’T STOP SHAKING!” Katherine shouted.

We both looked where Adeline. Oh no, I saw my baby sister on her knee’s on the cement floor shaking uncontrollably and tears rolling down on her cheeks excessively.

“Mate?” I looked at the fucking bastard. Did he just say mate? His eyes were in pain as he stared at my sister. So I took that opportunity and punched him on the face real hard so that he can stumble. I started to run towards to my sister.

No, no, no. She’s never like this at all, never uncontrollably. I grab her on to my arms, put her on my lap, and started rocking her like she was a baby.

“Shh. It’s okay. Addy, I’m here now. Big brother is here now. Calm down, calm down, calm down, please. Please calm down, please. I don’t want to lose you again, please.” I didn’t realize I was crying. Addy is the most important person in the whole universe. I almost lost her long ago and I’m not going to lose her again. If lose her again, I don’t think I have any reason to live anymore. “Please, calm down, please.”

Xavier

“OH MY GOD! ADELINE! TRAVIS! SHE WON’T STOP SHAKING!” I heard one of my pack members, Katherine, shouted out.

The same male scent and I looked towards to my mate. When I saw her, she was on her knees trembling uncontrollably and excessive tears rolled down on her cheeks, it broke my heart tremendously. “Mate?” Then I felt a punch on my face, the fucking bastard took that opportunity and ran towards to my mate. I looked towards my mate and saw the fucking bastard grabbing my mate and putting her on his lap. I was walking towards them when he suddenly spoke to her.