Chapter Five

SURPRISE!!! \('O')/ An extra chapter cuz I'm in a good mood!! XD Anywho, I know you guys have heard PSY with Gangman Style, Gentlemen, and the recent one Hangover with Snoop Dog. But you guys have never heard other KPOP artists like 2NE1 and BIGBANG, those two artist are a huge a hit around the world along with other artists like EXO, VIXX, Girls Generation, etc. Will.i.am cooperated with 2NE1 a song called Take the World. Akon also sang with Wonder Girls called Like Money. Great songs. Please hear them out, you may or may not like it that's all up to you guys. So enjoy chapter 5!

Continue ('_')-

Adeline

I finished eating my dinner and I went up to my room to finish unpacking my stuff. I put my favorite Korean girl group, 2NE1. I love hearing k-pop music. My brother thinks it’s weird and says I don’t understand any of the music, but he likes it too depending on the song. It’s true I don’t understand the language, but I don’t care, I love it. I put the song COME BACK HOME by 2NE1. I sang along with it as I unpack my clothing and other accessories, while Ginger just meows and curls up on her bed.

I finished putting up my stuff and the only thing that I needed to do was put my 2NE1, BIG BANG, 2PM, B.A.P, EXO, CNBLUE, FTISLAND, BTS, MBLAQ, MISS A, NC.A, PSY, SECRET, GIRLS GENERATION, SPEED, SHINEE, VIXX, WONDER GIRLS, ZE:A, GILME, KIM JAE JOONG, DALSHABET, RAINBOW, BEAST, MR. MR, SISTAR, AILEE, K.WILL, Lee Min Ho the actor/singer, Kim Woo Bin the model/actor, and RUNNING MAN a Korean TV show (Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are my favorite member’s) posters. I know I’m weird, but I have been a huge fan for a really long time, so don’t judge. Anyways, I finished putting up posters and then my jam came up, MTDB (CL SOLO) by 2NE1. I was starting to dance and lip syncing with her until my brother came in.

“Oh, that’s my jam!” My brother is a huge fan of CL from the girl group, 2NE1. CL is the badass rapper and leader, Park Bom is the voice with her doll-like beauty, Minzy the dancing machine, and Sandara or Dara is the vampire-visual of the group. They’re the best girl group in the whole world.

My brother and I started to dance like crazy, repeated the song over and over until we exhausted ourselves. Then my brother left to his room humming the song. I changed into pajamas and went to my bed thinking about that handsome stranger wondering if I’ll meet him again. Oh gosh, I shouldn’t be thinking about him, he hurt my brother. I need to stop thinking about him…I feel like I’m being watched right now. It’s probably my imagination, yeah, my imagination. Then I fell asleep.

Xavier

I was outside my mate’s house on top of a tree watching her dance with her brother with a song that I don’t recognize. For sure the song sounded a little different, but my mate and her brother are sure enjoying it and dancing like crazy. Then they suddenly stopped dancing and her brother left. She went to her closet, came out and started to tak- holy shit she’s changing. Should I look away or stare at her wonderful light skin curvy body while her nice brown hair reaches down her purple bra strap that matches her purple lace underwear. She put on her pajama shorts and a t-shirt that says ‘Big Bang’ that reached her beautiful thighs. Oh shit, I sound like a fucking stalking pervert. Is it getting hot in here? I saw her turning off the lights and went to bed. I just stared the darkness of her room.

“YOU LOOK LIKE A STALKER, ALPHA!” I heard a voice that scared me to death. I looked down and saw Joshua laughing. I jumped from the tree and landed on the ground.

“I’m not a stalker, Joshua. Plus, you would do the same if you found your mate, so be quite.” I growled at him. Joshua laughed.

“I don’t know, maybe. Depends if she trying to run away from me.” Joshua laughed again. “So how are going to get your mate? Wait, do you even remember your mate’s name?”