Chapter Fifteen

Surprise! Chapter 15 is up i hope you enjoy chapter 15 cuz it took me awhile trying to figure out what to write but i got it. So vote comment  and love it

-------------------------------------

Travis

The huge gray wolf pounced towards us; this is it we are going to die. Then suddenly the gray wolf was attacked by another huge brown wolf. The gray wolf whimpered and the brown wolf was on top of it growling at it. I realized the brown wolf was showing authority making the gray wolf look weak.

Then suddenly the brown wolf bites forcefully on the gray wolf’s neck. At first the gray wolf struggles against the brown wolf, but then it went limb. The brown wolf let go of the gray wolf and stared at us. Then two more wolves came and bowed their head to the brown wolf. They went to the gray wolf and dragged it out of our sight. The brown wolf looked at us and bowed towards us as respect and left.

“W-What the hell just happened?” My dad finally broke the silence.

“I-I…werewolf?” I said still in what-the-hell moment.

And then police officers, fire-fighters, and paramedics arrived at the scene.

*End of Flashback*

Travis

“After the incident, we thought that Lake was dead after three years of searching him. Everything was peaceful and no news from the “boss”, until recently.”

“What do you mean recently?” Lake asked.

“Before we moved to Washington, we received a anonymous letter about little Addy.” My dad said nervously. “The letter said about taking what is his and nobody will stop him from taking his future bride. We don’t know why this man wants you be his bride, so we took it seriously and we moved here far away from that man.”

“I promise you, Addy. I’ll protect you no matter what.” I said to my sister.

“I believe that’s my line.”

Adeline

“I believe that’s my line.” I heard Xavier’s voice from the stairs. I turned around to see a very pissed of Xavier coming down the stairs.

“Xavier.” I whispered his name.

“What the hell you’re doing here?!” Travis shouted at him.

“Alpha Xavier.” Lake bow down to Xavier.

“Lake.” Xavier said his name in more powerful tone.

“A-Alpha?” My whole family said at the same time.

“Yep, I am the alpha of the White Moonstone Pack here in Yakima and Union Gap.” Xavier said proudly. “Therefore, I’m a werewolf and Adeline Woods, your daughter and sister, my one and only love is my mate.” He said as he pulled me out of the chair and pulling me towards him.

“Whoa! Whoa! Mate?!” Travis said angrily.

“Yeah, a mate. A mate is what you call humans soul mates. Once a werewolf finds a mate they will be together forever along with marriage and many young pups.” He smiled widely as he stares at me with loving eyes.

“This is way too much right now.” My mom looks like she about to faint.

“I’m sorry, but my daughter is not going with a monster.” My dad was about to grab my hand, but Lake grabbed my dad’s hand.

“Sorry, James. I can’t let you do that.”

We all gasped except for Xavier, Lake just called out dad’s name. “Did you just call out my name?” My dad asked in angry tone.