Chapter Nineteen

Shelloooo everyone! yay chapter 19 is up whoop whoop! ~(^_^)~ (/-o-)/

i'm putting a video by 2NE1 called Come Back Home best music video ever. they released their album about seven months ago and became a real hit in iTunes, i ithink. One more thing, readers if you like to follow me go ahead and i follow you back. So you follow me, i follow you.

vote

 comment

and love 2NE1

unedited

----------------------------

Valentina

After I told Addy to leave, I tried to calm Xavier down. “Xavier, please calm down.”

“I-I can’t calm down, she’s my mate! She’s needs to be m-my side. And I blew it!” He says as he falls on his knees crying his eyes out. Ay Dios mío! He really does love Addy. What am I going to do? I know!

“Xavier, I can convince her to give you another chance.”

“What?! Really?!” His face lit up like a sun.

“I can’t guarantee it, but I’ll do my best.” I sighed. Addy is going to kill me, I swear.

“Thank you, thank you, and thank you.” He hugged me and I hugged him back.

“Yeah, you’re welcome. But you have to help yourself as well. Addy is probably going to animal hospital right now to stay by Ginger’s side.”

“So?”

“So, that means when Addy leaves home, you need to visit Ginger every day and apologize what you did. Believe me ese gato is smart as hell.”

“Do I really have to do it?”

“Yes, you have to or I will punch you again.” I threatened him.

“Okay, okay, okay. I will.” He raised his hands in defeat. “What time does she leave the animal hospital?”

“Like around four o’clock.”

“Alright I’ll be there at four thirty.”

“That’s fine.”

“Thank you, Valentina.”

De nada.

“What?”

“I said ‘you’re welcome’.” I said in annoyance.

“Oh, sorry. Well, I’ll see you around then. And thank you, again.”

“Yeah, yeah. Just go on already, drama queen.”

Xavier chuckled and left with a huge smile on his face. This going to be very interesting.

Xavier

After Addy left the animal hospital, I went inside with catnip and cat toys and I do hope that Ginger will like it. Keyword: Hope. Some of the animal doctors are werewolf; I get the chance to see Ginger. When I got inside, I saw Ginger eating his food and he saw me. He hissed at me.

“Okay, I get you hate me for almost killing you.”

He hissed again.

“I brought you catnip and several cat toys. I hope you can forgive me.”

He hissed and turned away. Damn cat.

“I have to earn it, don’t I?”

“Meow.”

“I take that as a yes.” I sighed. “I guess Valentina wasn’t kidding when she said you were smart.”

Ginger hissed again. He’s so rude, I fucking swear. Now I understand how it took Addy so long to gain his trust. Evil cat. I sat next to him and he ignored me completely.

“Look I’m sorry I threw you to the wall and I didn’t mean to hurt you.” I inhaled and exhaled deeply. I can’t believe I’m apologizing to a cat. “I just couldn’t control my wolf since my wolf was very angry at the person who wants to take my mate away from me.”

I saw Ginger look at me with gentle eyes, but turned away. “I guess you understand about that, but you’re still mad at me.”

“Meow.”

“How can I make it up to you?” He didn’t say anything. “Do I have to come here every day and take care of you?”

I didn’t know why I asked that.

“Meow.” Freaking Ginger smirked at me. This cat is pure evil.

“Fine.” I sighed deeply. This is going to take a long recovery.

Adeline

It’s been a whole month since I last saw Xavier and Ginger is ready to be discharged today. Ginger has been acting strange lately; he keeps rushing me out of the animal hospital. How rude. = )3= He never done that to me whenever I took care of him. There’s probably a lady friend that he wants to spend time with. And I do hope it’s not to make more kittens.

Valentina tried to convince me to give Xavier another chance, but I’m actually going to give him another chance. Took awhile though.

I’m on my way to get Ginger from the animal hospital and when I entered in Ginger’s room, I saw Xavier playing Ginger with a mouse toy. Ginger is just jumping around trying to get the mouse toy.

“Xavier?” After I called out his name, they stopped and looked at me. (to be honest its sounds like sex that got interrupted lol sorry I needed to say that lol)

“Hello, my lovely angel.” Xavier smiled like he won the lottery ticket.

“What are you doing here?”

“Well, I’ve been here for the last few weeks with Ginger after you leave to your house.”

“What?”

“Yeah, I needed to gain Ginger’s trust first so I can be able to see you again.”

I blushed at the comment. He really does love me. I guess I should give him another chance. I like him too, but not sure about the word ‘love’ yet. Ginger purred against Xavier’s arm. Looks like Ginger gave him another chance.

“I-I see.”

Xavier got up and came towards me. “Adeline.” I love it how he says my name.

“Y-Yes?”

“Can you forgive me for what I did?” He asked sincerely.

“Uhh…” He looked desperate, but I decided to give him another chance. “Y-Yes, I forgive you.”

He smiled brightly. “Are you giving me another chance.”

“Yes, I-I am.”

He hugged me really tight and started to kiss me. “My angel, would you be my girlfriend?”

“H-Huh?” He wants me to be his girlfriend?

“You heard me my angel. You want to be my girlfriend?”

“Y-Yes, I would love to be your g-girlfriend.”

“Thank you, thank you, and thank you so much!” He started to kiss me.

“Y-You’re welcome.”

--------------------------

what do you guys think? sorry if it's a bit shorter than usual, but i at least updated a new chapter. so i already started to make my second book still not going to tell you what the name of the book is cuz i don't want others stealing my ideas lol it unique i think. watch come back home by 2NE1

until next time my humans-who-wants-a-werewof-mate ;)! <3 <3

vote

comment

and wish for a werewolf mate!

*praying to the moon goddess* (-/\-)