Chapter Sixteen

Random chapter sixteen. so i did the best i could for you guys and you are going to meet the guy who is after addy so enjoy chapter sixteen.

vote

comment

and love it

-----------------------------------

Unknown

“DAMN IT! THEY MOVED!” I shouted out loud. Adeline belongs to me! She is meant to be with me! I should’ve taken her after they received the letter. She is mine!

When I first laid eyes on her, I was younger like about fourteen years old and she was turning ten. She had the most beautiful scent that I have smelled in my life and I fell deeply in love. And I knew she was meant to be with me. So I paid the two rouges to bring her to me right away, but unfortunately her older brother was killed while trying to protect his little sister. Oh well, not my fault he got in the way.

I found my “mate” a couple years ago, but she was nothing compared to the beauty and innocence of Adeline so I decided to kill her. My wolf and I never loved our mate; she was a disgusting pack whore. She deserved to die.

Adeline is ours! She needs to be our side! She’s our mate and Luna! My wolf Rage says angrily.

I knew my wolf was right; I need to look for her and bring her back to my pack. I’m an Alpha now and an Alpha needs a Luna next to his side. My pack is called the Red Woods pack in Philadelphia. I’m not the only pack here, it’s strange how one of the pack members from Black Knights pack who lost his memory, recovered and looking for his family. I hope he finds his family soon.

“Alpha.” I heard my beta Robert called from behind me.

“What is it?”

“We found Adeline Woods.”

“What? Where is she?”

“She’s in Yakima, Washington.”

“What?! That far?!”

“Yes.”

They left to Washington? No, no, no, no, NO! They took her away from me! I’m going to kill them. “Call the Alpha from Yakima and tell him that I’m looking for my mate. I’m coming over there personally.”

“Yes, Alpha Vax.” And beta Robert left.

Adeline Woods is mine!

Adeline

“Achoo!” I sneezed. I think someone is talking about me. Nah, I don’t think so. I felt someone staring at me. I turned my face and saw Xavier looking at me with admiration in his eyes. “What?”

“Nothing just staring at my beautiful angel.” He grinned and I obviously blushed on his comment.

“W-Well you should stop staring at me, it’s creeping me out.” I turned my face away from him.

“Sorry, I have every right to stare at my beautiful girlfriend.” I choked on my blueberry pancakes. Did he just call me his girlfriend?!

“Are you okay, my angel?” Xavier patted my back.

“Did you just call me your girlfriend?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“For starters, you didn’t ask me out nor did you ask me to be your girlfriend. So therefore I’m not your girlfriend.” I said without hesitation.

He growled at me. “You already my girlfriend when I found you were my mate.”

“Well, I’m sorry that’s not we humans do.” I said and looked in his eyes. “Xavier, when a male human likes a female human, the male human asks the female human on a date. Or the male human ask the female human to be his human girlfriend. Do you understand?” I explained to him like a child.