Ananya looks at RV who's looking so dashing and handsome.. She gets lost looking at him.. Today she's feeling something different...its not the usual feeling she feels whenever she's near him or talks to him...today she's feeling hesitant to pass her usual comments on him because she has noticed the change in his behaviour since he has got to know that her Nanu is his dadu.. He has not once since then talked to her directly.. She's scared that she'll loose him...

On the other hand RV too is looking at her mesmerized.. He have no idea what to do... He doesn't want to loose her but he has no idea whether dadi saa and dada saa would agree for their relation or not.. He's feeling like someone is pricking his heart.. He have not talked to her since afternoon.. He didn't have any idea what he'll say but he could see that Ananya is bothered by change in his behaviour..he could easily see the dullness in her eyes and he have a feeling that it's because of him not talking to her... He can't see her like this so he goes to her with a sweet smile on his lips and says....

RV : beautiful.. aaj aap bohot hi beautiful lag rahi hain...

Ananya looks at him for sometime trying to read his expressions... She knows that he's trying to uplift her mood so she too replies with a smile..

Ananya : aur aap bhi bohot hot lag rahe hain hotie... Aur aapke outfit ka color bhi kuch aisa hi hai.. Red hot...

RV let out a little laugh listening to her comment.. Then he looks at her with seriousness and says...

RV (holding Ananya's hands) : I'm sorry Ananya..subah aapse thik se baat nahi ki aur dada saa ke aane ke baad humne aapko almost ignore hi kiya hai.. I'm really sorry.. Hamein aisa behave nahi karna chahiye tha...lekin hum kya karte hamein kuch samajh hi nahi aaraha ki kya karein hum... Hum aapko khona nahi chahte.. I can't loose you at any cost... Lekin hum ye bhi nahi jaante ki Dada saa aur dadi saa kya kahenge... Hamein kuch samajh nahi aaya aur humne aapke saath aisa behave kiya...

Ananya smiles listening to his sorry vala confession.. She tightens the grip on his hands and takes him to secluded corner where no one can see them... She then looks at him with smile and says...

Ananya : it's OK.. I understand.. Main aisa reaction expect kar rahi thi lekin still jab aapne mujhse baat karna band kar diya mujhe bohot bura laga.. I felt helpless kyunki main bhi aapko force nahi kar sakti thi mujhse baat karne ko.. Pehli baar kisi ke mujhe ignore karne par pain feel hua.. But still I understand aap ki kya problem thi.. I know.. But please keep one thing in your mind.. I'm adopted and that too nanu is just my guardian.. Not parent..don't feel like you have done anything wrong aur rahi baat nanu ke approval ki to main aaj raat ko nanu ko sab bata dungi after function.. Nanu mana nahi karenge aur one more thing don't think that I'll leave you alone ever in any situation...I'll be there with you by your side..

RV (little emotionally with lump in his throat) : Ananya I....

Ananya stops him from completing and says...

Ananya : stop.. Not now.. Main jaanti hu kya bolne Vale the aap but pehle I want ki aapko relief mile jo bhi ye thoughts aapke dimaag mein hain unse.. To pehle nanu se baat karungi main then you can say what all you want...

RV places his hands on her shoulders and says...

RV : hum dono saath mein baat karenge aap akele nahi.. Hum bhi aapke saath har situation face karenge... Kabhi aapko akela nahi chordenge...