So here they are waiting for Ananya in the entrance hall only, while rest of people are running here and there doing something or nothing for the function in the evening.. Last minute Arrangements for engagements are going on in full swing... Just then a car comes to stop in front of the main door... Just as the person opens the door to get out Ananya too comes running from outside.. But before she could say anything dadi saa too reaches there and that person too gets out of his car... Rajveer and RV looks at that person confused while Ananya have a smile but little stress is still visible on her face... But Naina have a bright smile on her face looking at the person.. She's just going to move towards him but stops short looking at the scene infront of her eyes...

The person who get down from the car is none other than Ananya's nanu but why she's confused is that her Dadu touching dadi saa's feet taking her blessings...

After taking her blessing he hugs dadi saa asking...

Nanu (smiling little emotionally) : kaisi hain aap jiji...

Rajveer and RV moves towards him to meet her dadi saa's brother but Naina stands there stunned...

Purushottam singhania(dadi saa's brother and Ananya's nanuOwner of singhania industries )

(dadi saa's brother and Ananya's nanu
Owner of singhania industries )

Dadi (happily) : hum acche hain chote.. Aap bataiye kaise hain aap?? Purey ek saal baad mil rahe hain...

Nanu : hum acche hain jiji aur yahan aakar aur bhi acche ho gaye hain.. Aur aaj hum kitne saalon baad hamare poton se bhi milenge(he says while looking at Rajveer and RV smiling) teen saal ke the ye dono jab inse aakhri baar miley the.. In dono ko to yaad bhi nahi hoga...

Rajveer and RV both bends down to touch his feets to take his blessings.. Nanu bless them wholeheartedly but after making them stand he says while looking in their eyes...

Nanu : hum kayi saalon baad miley hain aap dono ko isliye kuch nahi kaha lekin agli baar kabhi bhi kisi ke saamne apna sar matt jhukana.. Dev garh ka gaurav hain aap dono... Rajveer aap maharaj hain aur Ranveer aap yuvraj to aapka sar kabhi kisi ke saamne nahi jhukna chahiye...

Rajveer (smiling) : hamare badon ka Aashirwad lene ke liye agar hum unke aage jhukein to isme hamara gaurav kam nahi hoga Dada saa...

RV : Balki hamein jo blessings milengi vo hamare liye anmol hain.. Badon ka haath unke bachchon ke sar par hamesha rehna chahiye...

Nanu smiles listening to their talk and places both his palms on their faces saying...

Nanu : aapki baaton mein aapki maa saa ke diye huye saare sanskar jhalakte hain...

Saying this he hugs them both... Dadi saa wipes her tears that are flowing from her eyes as she very well remembers how much he loves Rajveer and RV... It was very difficult for him to settle abroad leaving Rajveer and RV here.. And with passing time he couldn't contact them...Ananya too is looking at them with wet eyes but Naina is utterly confused...