You can't be fucking serious!

PREVIOUSLY

Todoroki was sure of it now. He was absolutely sure of his theory.

"Midoriya, we need to talk."

Continuing

They were standing on the side of the school. Todoroki was staring at Midoriya as the other was confused as to why they were alone. "So what did you want to talk about, Todoroki?"

Todoroki took a deep breath and exhaled. "I was curious about something. It's about Bakugou. I think I discovered what he's been hiding..." Midoriya was shocked. The last thing he expected out of Todoroki's mouth was Bakugou's potential secret. "You were with Bakugou right?" Midoriya nodded his head with suspicion across his face. "Then he disappeared and completely ignored you, right?" Midoriya nodded again.

"Then he appeared again with kids after, right?" Midoriya was afraid of what Todoroki was implying. "I think Bakugou cheated-"

"HEY GUYS! What are you two still doing here?" Kirishima called out to them. Secretly, he got curious as to why Todoroki would want to talk about to Midoriya after calling him out in the hallway.

"Uh Nothing! Todoroki just wanted help on the homework. That's all!" Midoriya was pleading to the gods that Kirishima take the hint and not ask any more. Unfortunately, the gods didn't care.

"But why are you beside the main school building? You could've just talked on the way home or in the hallway?" Midoriya really wanted to be invisible and wished for something to happen to make Kirishima go away and forget their conversation.

"It's because-"

"I wanted to talk to Midoriya alone." Todoroki must have scared Kirishima with his tone because it caused Kirishima to flinch and take a step back. He seemed confused until he looked like he connected the dots.

"Ohhh~ I get it~ Damn Todoroki, I didn't know that you would be so bold! Well in that case~ I have to go now! Mina is waiting for me!"

"That's not what I meant-"

"Bye Lovebirds~" Todoroki was cut off as he saw Kirishima wink at them with a face of relief. They both stood there awkwardly and flabbergasted as Kirishima just left.

"You don't think he'll tell anyone what he think happened here? Right?" Midoriya looked like he was turning into a nervous wreck. "Maybe we should go home now. I doubt that they left us completely alone after that." Todoroki urged Midoriya as they walked towards the school's exit.

"Wait what did you want to tell me Todoroki?" Midoriya looked at him. Todoroki gave him a glance and continued.

Later that Night

Midoriya lifted weights as he thought about what Todoroki said about Bakugou. 'Kacchan wouldn't cheat on me. He's gay. Or at least he isn't straight. Actually... Bakugou never told me... I just assumed he was gay... Maybe Todoroki was right-'

Midoriya's mother knocks on the door interrupting his thoughts. "Izu! It's time for dinner! Come eat!" Midoriya scrambles to the door. "Coming Mom!" He rushes to the table. 'I shouldn't be focusing on what Todoroki said... I should be focusing on One For All...Kacchan...'

With Bakugou

Bakugou stood in his room surrounded by assignments and books. He had homework from both school and doctors that were suppose to help him transition from his family being attacked and kidnapped. Kai and Kazu laid down together giggling as they stare at Bakugou's internal struggles.

"You two cause soo much trouble. First, I got to worry about stupid Deku finding out. Now I have to worry on shitty half-and-half." The twins just giggle at him and Bakugou sighs into a smile.

Bakugou gets a call from his phone and sees it's from that annoying doctor.

"Doctor Viagra...What the fuck you want?"

"I'm happy you partially know my name. But still wrong. I'm calling to inform you of the upcoming therapy session that's tomorrow. I send an email with details a day ago but you never replied back sooo here we are..."

"Listen up Doctor Fucking Niagara. I don't need this. I'm completely fine-"

"Still wrong about both subjects. Both my name and therapy. You're 16. You're a single mother with two kids that's also going to school. You're juggling both family and school which is normal hard on anyone. But you're at a hero school with potential danger-no sorry, actual danger WHICH YOU DID EXPERIENCE! You have trauma and issues to work on so yeah therapy is a must!"

"Don't get fucking cocky just because you know my shitty situation. I'll go and if I don't like it, I fucking leave. I'm going alone. I'm... not completely sure about the security with Kai and Kazu out."

"Okay! I'm telling you that I may have already signed you up like two days ago...hahaha?"

"Fuck you Foraminifera!"

"Really?! Foraminifera?! That's not even close!! I'm starting to think you're doing it on purpose-"

"See ya"

-Clink-

'So that wasn't her name either?' Bakugou starts to destress by talking to his twins about their dad.

"Also you're dad is a major crybaby. You know 'cry me a river' well he takes a step further and cries a fricking ocean. You should have seen when we broke up-" Bakugou would get quiet but would continue talking, changing the subject to someone else.

"Anyways! Onto fricking pikachu face. Or Uncle Pikachu. I met him at the clinic remember. That fricking idiot got a pumpkin stunk to his head and exploded it by accident! It was really funny to think but I feel he does stuff like that often."

Bakugou relaxed and told stories until all three of them fell asleep in the nursery.

The Next Day

Bakugou arrived late to the class. Everyone was whispering among the class. Some would give him glates or glance at him, never making eye contact.

"Hey Bakugou. So are Kai and Kazu yours? Like are you the father?" Uraraka gulped as she knew she was being too forward. "No. I'm not the father."

'I'm the mother so technically I'm not lying'

"O-Oh I was just asking. There's a rumor going around that you're the dad and you cheated on Midoriya-"

Bakugou banged his hands on the desk and looked terrifyingly scary. "Oh Really? If you want to talk suspicious behavior, ask Deku what he was doing the  past month of our relationship."

As soon as Bakugou finished his sentence, Kaminari chuckled nervously at the tension.

"Ha Ha! Right! Okay so did anyone else catch the news? We were featured in it! It was cool to be on the news right?"

The door opens and everyone sees Aizawa walk in with his whole body covered in bandages. "Sit down. Class time started."

"Huh? Mr. Aizawa? Your injuries seem serious-"

"They're irrelevant right now. Starting soon there will be something more important than my injuries: The U.A. Sports Festival is approaching." Aizawa interrupts Mashirao's concerning questions.

Bakugou looks around the room to see Todoroki stare at him and look ahead.

'That fucker!! You can't be fucking serious!!'

Happy New Year!! and I'm so sorry about the delay... I'm not suited to be a writer but I'll try my best! I try to switch book updates soooooo I'll try publish sooner? please forgive me :( I have best ideas for both my stories and I keep thinking of new stories for different OCs and anime...... so I'll try to not procrastinate!!

-Author Cindy13Queen