Food Friend

Previously

Bakugou wanted to munch on munchies and ice cream. There he saw a boy with black hair.

"Hey should I get the Flamin' Spicy or the Lemon Spicy?"

"Huh??"

Continued

Bakugou POV

"I'm asking which you prefer" 'is he serious?'

I waited for him to move so I could get my spicy munchies and leave. "FINE YOU CREEP!! I recommend this!" I shove a bag of super duper spicy bag of chips.

"Wow Dude! You've eaten this before!" He moved so I grab my chips and head to the frozen section. "H-hey! WAIT!" I try to open the door but he stood in front of me.

Then notice my belly. I try to hide it a bit. I'm not ashamed. I just don't want people's criticism.

"Dude..."

No.

"Do you-" "Bakugou! Let's go now!" I hear my old man call me. I pay and...

RUN.

"Wait! Bakugou-San" As I walk out I bump into someone on the way out.

I'm falling. "Are you okay?;;" He's holding my waist as we look at each other eyes. 'Deku.'

"Kacchan...?" I snap out of it and ran to my car. 'Tell me he didn't see'.

"KACCHAN!! WAI-" "step on it"

The black haired weirdo stares at me as I leave

He mouthed:
I. Will. Be. Here. Tomorrow. Come.

'Weirdo'

Third POV

Midoriya ran inside and hurried after Bakugou. 'He looked stressed. I know we broke up but we can still be friends...right?' He thought to himself as he walked to the hot-tempered teen's house.

Knock knock knock
Creek

"Can I speak to Kacchan?" She looked worried. "Sorry Izuku but Katsuki doesn't want to see you"

Midoriya felt his heart sunk. "Can I at least see him?!" She looks over to Bakugou who is on the other room hidden. He shakes his head no. "No I'm sorry. You should head home-"

"KATSUKI! I know you can hear me! I WILL ALWAYS CARE ABOUT YOU!! AND I KNOW YOU CARE ABOUT ME!! SO PLEASE LETS ACT LIKE WE ALWAYS DID!! PLEASE... let me see you!"

Bakugou is holding his tears. "WHAT DO YOU KNOW DEKU?! WE'RE FUCKING OVER!! DONE!! SO KEEP IT THAT WAY!! YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME!! GO HOME!!" Bakugou ran upstairs. Midoriya was in tears and walked away.

The next day

Bakugou couldn't forget what happened yesterday. He saw Deku after months after breaking up. But he still felt lonely.

Then the boy at the store popped up.

Bakugou was going out. But asked if he can be out by himself. After some arguing and yelling he left. Bakugou felt a presence watching him. He felt followed.

Unknown to him, a green eyed boy followed him all the way to the store. Bakugou felt threatened. As soon as he reached the store and saw the black haired boy, he grabbed his arm firmly. "Hey what's wrong?? What's up?" Bakugou signaled to a nearby bush outside the store. "Someone's following me. I need your help" he nodded slowly. They whispered to each other.

Plan: walk with Bakugou blocking him from the stalkers view until they reached his house.

"Ready?" "Lets fuckin' go already" they walked as if they were a couple. Very close. They heard a gasp from the stalker. They talked so it looked natural.
"Yesterday I was going to say if you know the gender yet. And if your partner was excited"

Bakugou was confused. Then blushed at yesterday's actions. "sorry" "Haha it's cool!" "They're boys. And no my partner isn't excited. He doesn't even know. We broke up before I could tell him"

Kirishima was shocked. "What!? Why?!" "We wanted to be heroes. But if I told him of my pregnancy, it would be like pulling him down"

"Oh- our stalker is getting faster towards us" Bakugou looks to see familiar green orbs. "I don't want him to see me!"

Then Kirishima bridal style ran with Bakugou all the way to his house. Quickly opened and closed the door. Bakugou was embarrassed. "W-why d-d-did you fucking DO THAT?!?!" Kirishima scratched his head shyly. "It was the fastest way to make sure you and children were safe"

Bakugou looks away and sees that the pictures are on the floor. He tried to pick them up but fail. Kirishima saw and helped. "These the kids? Must be hard being a mom at this age... um Well I should go train for my exam at U.A bye!"

'So he's also going. I'll probably see him in the halls. I'll probably be to busy too focus on anyone there.'

No one's POV

A boy looked into the house. His body full of burning jealousy. "Kacchan... you've moved on already?" He saw the boy leave and go home.

He waited until it was late and felt Bakugou was asleep before heading to his night training regimen. "I can't move on like you Kacchan... I won't! I'll make a future for the two of us! We'll be top heroes and still be together! This I swear!!"

His determination can easily be seen. 'Wait for me Bakugou! I'll make it true!' He thought as he clenched his fist into the sky.