I like you Bakugou Katsuki (part 1)

Bakugou had been in a dazed since returning. Everyone could see it even if they tried not to. They began to worry. They couldn't approach him since they felt that it was his business as he said so earlier. But they were classmates and friends. Like hell were they going to let him be alone.

"Bakugou. Are you listening?" Asked Aizawa as he looks straight at him. Bakugou blinks and nods his head.

His friends were getting really concern. Bakugou is never quiet. Never.

"Anyways Today we're..."

Bakugou dazed through the whole conversation and then his phone rang. It was a text.

'Bakugou! Lu was ATTACKED!! A villain attacked her group and said she was threatened into telling them about you!! Come to the Hospital as soon as possible!!'

Bakugou abruptly stood up, waking Aizawa. "Bakugou. We're in the middle of-" "Kai and Kazu" His eyes widened in shock. He got up and escorted Bakugou out.

"That was weird..." Uraraka said out loud. "I'm guessing Midoriya and Yaoyorozu will be class presidents?" Replied Mina.

WITH BAKUGOU

"What did the text say?" Bakugou was in front of the principal, Aizawa, and Midnight. He showed them the text. Everyone looked conflicted.

"This could be a trap to lure Bakugou out-"
"Or the villains already know about his kids..."

Dread filled the room. Bakugou was in full-panic mode. He began to think of the different ways he and his kids could die.

"-gou! BAKUGOU! Listen to us!" Midnight grabbed his shoulders. "You AND your family will be okay! No one and I mean it, No one will come close to you"

Bakugou felt a bit better but he wasn't convinced. 'Heroes can't show favoritism nor can they be with him 24/7... if they can find out about his kids, anything is possible'

Suddenly the alarm goes off. 'Someone already here' "Aizawa! Go check out the situation! It could be a false alarm but be cautious!" Bakugou's phone goes off again.

He gets a picture.

It's his friend, Lu, unconscious on the floor with blood coming off her head and on the floor. He pales to read the text.

'Should've come to the hospital. This one might already be dead!~ (*^^*)'

Bakugou drops the phone. He tries to play it off cool but it doesn't works. They can already tell. It was bad news.

"Bakugou do you have a friend that can accompany you?" Bakugou hesitantly nods his head, still trying to figure how to fortify his house.

"Who in particular?" "...Shitty hair or Dunce face..."

"Their NAMES Bakugou." "I don't know 'em"

"...(lord Jesus help this child because im about to slap him) I'll ask Aizawa to call them.."

"In the meantime, Bakugou. You will not be left alone without a hero teacher nearby, understood?"