Accident #2

Previously

"Hey Deku!"
"W-what?"
"You going leave after all that?"

"What?"

Continued

Bakugou stood up and grabbed Midoriya's wrist. He lead him to his bedroom.

Roughly put Midoriya on the bed as he locked the door and closed the curtains.
Then he walked over to Midoriya. "K-Kacchan don't you think we should stop?! You might regret this later on-" "Shut Up Deku"

He roughly deep kissed Midoriya to shut him up. Izuku kissed back. With Bakugou sitting on top of him while kissing him made his lower body react indefinitely. "kacchan~ You seem busy~" he breathed for air.

Bakugou was startled by something pointing his butthole. Midoriya grabbed his ass and groped it to his liking.

Causing Bakugou to moan louder. "D-Deku~ Ahh~ Ngh~ ha~" Bakugou grinded his hips at Midoriya.

"Do want to do it that bad? Huh Kacchan~" Bakugou was moaning and his eyes showed nothing but lust and desire.

"Y-yes ahh~ I want to- Ahh~" Midoriya placed his hand on Bakugou's dick and moved it through the clothing. "Say it. Say my name." He looked at him pleading for him to stop and do it already.

"Izuku! ha~ ha~ I want... you!" With that Midoriya flipped him over the bed and removed his pants then his boxers. He prepared Bakugou before continuing. After Katsuki playfully teased Izuku. He roughly made him moan each time.

(Coughcoughtheyaredoingitandimtooembarassedtodescribeitcough)[edit: I'll leave what they did up to u!]

After they... did it multiple times, They fell asleep next to each other. Bakugou was exhausted both from the alcohol and Midoriya.

Midoriya didn't sleep until he at least clean up Bakugou and before calling his mother saying his sleeping over with a friend.

He fell right next to the sleeping bombshell blonde and kissed his forehead. He spooned him. Midoriya was so happy to be with Bakugou but he was afraid. Afraid of what will happen tomorrow and how he will react to what happened. He was after all under the influence.

'Whatever if he kills me, he kills me.'

Timeskip to Morning

They both woke up due to the curtains being slightly opened. Izuku woke right away but chose to keep laying down next to Bakugou. Then Bakugou curled closer to his chest. 'So Cute!'

Bakugou nuzzled his chest with his nose and rested his head on a comfy spot. He woke up slowly and blinked slowly. Then after a while, finally realized who was with him, where he was and what they did.

He blushed even worse than Deku.

He jumped up and sat up. To confirm what they did he asked "What did we do?" He was nervous and panicking. Midoriya sat next him and said "we um kinda um did it Kacchan..." Bakugou turned pale.

His brain exploded. He laid back down on the bed and covered himself with the blankets. Midoriya was trying to take all this cuteness in. So Kacchan the type to hide his face if he's embarrassed. Midoriya laid next to him and hugged him. "You said you wouldn't regret this~"