I guess you aren't a total fuckwad

https://pin.it/336dlYj

"But isn't it too soon to have a Sports Festival?" Uraraka questioned.

"Yeah, we were just attack by the villains!" Sero added.

"Enough." Aizawa sighs as everyone looks worried.

"The Sports Festival is far too important to cancel. It's the most viewed event in the world. Canceling it would cause havoc and panic to the public. It's also a major opportunity for U.A. students to get scouted by professional Hero Agencies."

"So you should showcase your quirks and only bring your best."

Even when discussing the event, Bakugou's mind was elsewhere. 'That gossipy motherfucker! He just had to say that I CHEATED! THIS IS BULLSHIT!'

As lunchtime came, Bakugou walked towards Todoroki and stopped him. "We need to have a chat," Bakugou hissed at him. Todoroki glared back at him but it quickly went away. It was silent as they walked into a secluded room.

"What's your fucking deal fuckwad?" Bakugou said as soon as the doors closed. Todoroki stood there unsurprised by his question. "I don't know what you're talking about-"

Bakugou grabbed him by his collar and pulled him closer. "Listen you fucking dick! What happens between me and my love life has nothing to do with your ugly ass!! So next time you speak your mind, remind yourself to go fuck yourself 'cause no one fucking asked!!" Bakugou pushed Todoroki backwards as he headed for the other exit.

"I'm sorry that a rumor spread but if you did cheat and Midoriya doesn't know then-" Bakugou stopped in his tracks and turned to face Todoroki with his eyes watering up. He's finally had enough.

"Then fucking nothing because it's BULLSHIT! I was the one that called him over and over again after he continuously turned me down for dates during our entire fucking relationship!! He didn't want people at school to know so we acted like always! That was his idea!! If anything, I should be the one that thinks he cheated so DON'T FUCKING SAY THAT IT WAS ME WHO WAS FUCKING CHEATING BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS FUCKING TRYING AT THIS!!"

Bakugou huffed as his tears of frustration overflowed and turned away from Todoroki. In that rare moment of vulnerability, Bakugou allowed his emotions to be released.

Growing up with an image to be perfect, he bottled up his frustration, his anxiety, his feelings for the sake of his goals. He couldn't allow himself to be distracted by his weaknesses. He had to be strong, strong enough to win over his overwhelming thoughts and insecurities.

Bakugou felt better. It took a weight off his mind, having his thoughts said out loud help more then he could. 'Maybe I should go to the therapy session... just once so Dr. Nevada doesn't bitch to me.'

"Bakugou... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make assumptions about you and Midoriya relationship. I don't know why I say it but I regret saying it, seeing as it caused you more trouble-"

"Stop. Don't apologize. Words are fucking useless when apologizing. If you're actually sorry, do something about it. You can write me a whole ass essay and recite it but I ain't accepting that shit. I live by the words: Actions speak louder than words." With Bakugou saying his part, he walked away after looking at Todoroki who was staying there wide eyed at him.

That expression made Bakugou laugh more than he thought possible. "Ahaha! I guess you aren't a total fuckwad as I thought!" He smiled and finally left Todoroki alone.

So much happened in the last 10 minutes of Todoroki's life. He was questioned, pulled at, yelled at, cried at, lectured at, and smiled at by Bakugou Katsuki. The same person whose only face expression should have been angry but even that was wrong about him.