Valentine's Day Special 2

"Hey what are you doing?! Stop your pathetic flirting in front of kids and Leave my boyfriend and kids alone!!"

Bakugou turned to see Todoroki!

He never thought that he would say that so confidently. The guy looks at him and starts to fume.

"Hah! No way he's your boyfriend! Leave us alone! Ain't nothin' wrong with a lil' flirting! I'll let you take the kids if you care so much about them-"

Bakugou grabbed his wrist before he even moved towards Sleeping Kazu and dozing Kai. "Don't touch what you can afford you FUCKING DIRTY OLD CREEP!!" He blew his face and grabbed Todoroki so he stood next to him as a police officer came.

Police officer took the creep off when he assume he was harassing the family. As soon as they left, Bakugou turned to Bakugou and stood unconsciously seductively. He moved his hips to the side and crossed his arms and moved his glasses up to meet his eyes.

"I came on a walk and I hear your voice. I thought you would need help-" "Thanks" "What" Todoroki stared at Bakugou and thought he was sick. "I ain't saying it again bastard!" Todoroki stiffed his laugh. "How will you repay me?" He was joking and didn't think he would actually do something. But he was surprised to feel lips on his cheek.

"There you happy now halfie?" Bakugou lightly blushed and walked away. Todoroki stood there and laughed as he saw him walk away. "You could have at least kissed my lips.." he whispered to himself.

With Bakugou hours later

He was going to make a chocolate ice cream fudge cake for himself and the now awake kids. As soon as lunch was served, the door rang. Bakugou opened it to see two of his classmates standing there with red bags.

"Hey Bakugou here to play with Kazu and Kai!!" Kaminari said loudly.
"Thought you would hate to spend it alone so I came" entered Kirishima after Kaminari.

Bakugou let them in as they played with his kids as he baked cookies for them so they could leave. "I didn't know you babysat kids bakubro!!" Kaminari and Bakugou looked at Kirishima as if he had said when was the 4th day of July.

"Dude... how did you get into high school?" Kaminari said as he looked worried for his friends future. "What do you mean?!"

Ding!

Bakugou places the cookies in heart shaped wrapping plastic bag and handed it to them. "Hey you go you fuckers! Now you can leave so I can eat peacefully with Kazu and Kai"

They both gleamed as they smiled at the bag. Bakugou stopped Kaminari and told him to bend down. Then kissed his forehead. "Thanks for not telling anyone... now leave!" As they were being escorted, Kirishima stopped and kissed Bakugou's cheek close to his lips. This made Kaminari jealous at the sight of the blushing Bakugou as the door was slammed.

'What is up with everyone?!'

Diner time

Bakugou has finished his cake and places the twins in their high chairs with a bit of veggies and cake. Then the doorbell rings. "Yeah yeah!! What do you want?" Bakugou opened his eyes to see Deku. "Ah! K-Kacchan! I-I thought I mean brought some gift from my mom and me.. um can I come in?"

Bakugou sighed as he stepped aside. "Oh! Were you in the middle of eating?! I'm sorry! I'll-" "It's fine. You want to join"

Soon Midoriya was sitting a crossed from Bakugou and next to Kazu as he played with the peas.

The atmosphere felt as if they were a family. He enjoyed seeing Bakugou fuss about the children. He smiled at the scene. Soon it was time to sleep. "Hey nerd! Carry Kazu upstairs for me as I handle Kai!" "EHHH?! I can't!! What if I drop him?!" "You won't! If you do, I'll fucking murder you!!"

Kazu curdled into Midoriya's chest and they walked into Bakugou's room that had a cradle. He placed the baby there as he smiled at the little bundle of blond hair. Soon Kai joined after Bakugou finally made him let go of the fork which was his "sword".

They walk out quietly. Bakugou walks Midoriya out. "I'm glad I saw you today, Kacchan. Today was fun! Thanks for dinner!" Bakugou hummed as he was about to close the door. When suddenly, the door opened and he was in Midoriya's arms as he kissed him passionately.

Bakugou places his arms around Midoriya's head as they made out in front of the door. They closed it and Midoriya lifted Bakugou up against the door. Then Bakugou began to moan as Midoriya left his lips and trailed to his neck which was now exposed.

After a few hickeys were made, Midoriya pushed for another kiss. His tongue slipped in and Bakugou was in a bliss. When the make-out was over, leaving a panting blissful looking Bakugou and a panting smiling Midoriya.

"Okay Think I'll leave now..." "yeah you do that" Bakugou was of it. Midoriya pecked his lips and whispered in his ear "I'll make you mine again before you know it... Happy Valentine's Day Katsuki"

Later Bakugou would realize that hickeys were a pain to deal with and hide.

But He didn't seem to mind them as he was smiling.

Happy National Singles Day!!!!!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!! Again!!
-Author Cindy13Queen