Feel Better F**ker

•. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •.
You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.
—IDK
•. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •. •.

Continued

Bakugou was waiting to see if Deku was awake. Recovery Girl had stepped out and Bakugou walked up to her. "..." He didn't say anything. It was like his words were stuck in his throat. Luckily, He didn't have to. His face said everything.

"I'm sorry but I can't-" "May I speak to you in private?" She noticed the serious undertone. She nodded and walked with him.

"So? What did-" "He's a Father now..." "...what? Repeat that please."

"...Midoriya Izuku is the father to... my children." Bakugou had a blank expression. Recovery girl had a scowl of disgust on her face but it soon turned to a smile.

'There's it was... the look' Bakugou wore a blank expression. "How is Deku?" "He will be okay. He just needs to rest."

'Can I-' "No. he's asleep anyway. Go home." She left as she muttered to herself. As soon as she was gone, Bakugou sat on the floor. He was so fucking relieved. 'Better fucking be okay fucker... if not I'll fucking murder you!'

As he was standing to leave, he saw All Might waking towards him. "OH YOUNG SHOUNEN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??" "Checking up on a fucker..."

"OH-H I SEE! HAHA UM IT WOULDN'T BE YOUNG MIDORIYA??" Bakugou nodded and kept his gaze down.

"SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT YOU'RE HOLDING SOME FEELINGS IN. IT'S OKAY..ITS ONLY ME HERE..."

All Might opened his arms and Bakugou hugged him as he sodded into his suit. "I WAS SO FUCKING SCARED!! I-I DIDN'T WANT THE LAST THING I SAID TO HIM TO BE WE'RE NOTHING!! I MISSED HIM!! ITS BEEN SO FUCKING HARD WITHOUT HIM!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO-WHY DID I- I CAN'T KEEP THIS UP!! EVERYTHING IS SO FUCKING HARD. I'M JUST-JUST SO FUCKING RELIEVED HE'S ALRIGHT!!!"

Bakugou cried for a while and All Might did nothing but hug him back. 'So you're Young Midoriya's lover...'

When Bakugou was done, he was so embarrassed that he left as soon as he said thanks. All Might went to Midoriya's door and saw he was wake for awhile.

"SO YOU HEARD?" Midoriya flinched but nodded. "A HERO SHOULDN'T EAVESDROPS... SO THAT YOUNG SHOUNEN... WAS HE YOUR-"

"yes" Midoriya sounded like he was crying. When he turned around, it was proved so.

"I need to talk to him ASAP."

~SKIP~

"Oh look who's home!!" The twins quickly turned to see their momma sit on the couch. "BABAA!!" "You brats literally saw me 3 hours ago... but yeah miss you parasites too"

"So How was the exam?"
"Shitty easy"
"How was Izuku-kun?"
"... He'll live... if he didn't I'll fuck-FUDGING murder his ass!!"

Bakugou quickly picked up the babies and walked up stairs. It was late and he was tired.

~SKIP TO THEIR EXAM RESULTS~

"BAKUGOU!! IT CAME!!" He heard a thump and a crash as an out of breath boy ran towards him. "Where?!"

Bakugou snatched it and it was a hologram with papers.

Hello Bakugou Katsuki! You scored highest on our exams and have received an admission to U.A.
We are also aware that you "special situation." It was listed in your parents' concerns.
Do not worry. We have a wonderful babysitter program on school grounds. The children will be guarded at all time.
This program is for young mothers who are heroes and/or heroes' family who have newborns.
It proves to be a secure location to leave them while studying.
Just sign the papers and give them to your teacher on the first day then you can drop off the children.