Deku, You must be Dumb as Bricks pt. 1

Continued...
(yeah the story's not accurate from this point)

Bakugou began fighting the villains aggressively with his Quirk. The whole class took that as a sign and scattered all around the simulation. They were looking for buildings or dark areas they split up into groups and left. The only ones that stayed behind to help Bakugo was Todoroki, Midoriya, Denki and Kirishima.

"What the fuck are you idiots doing here?!" He said as he fought on. Just as some villain was about to nail it a punch on him, Midoriya came from behind and punched the villain instead. He turned Bakugou around to face him, "What do you think we're doing here? We're here to help you!! You're in trouble and those kids are in trouble!! Heroes and friends help."

"I don't need help!! I am fucking capable of doing it on my own, you fucking extra trash!!" Before he could say anymore of his rebuttal, Kirishima grabbed his shoulder, and hugged him. "You're not alone anymore. So don't shut us out!!"

Bakugou finally caved and let them do what they wanted. "Whatever just don't come crying to me when you get injured!!"

They all smiled as Bakugou turned around to hide his blushing expression on his face, but everyone saw it. It took awhile for the villains to be defeated by Aizawa and Bakugou's group of rebels. It wasn't until Pro Hero 13 got injured because of Kurogiri. Bakugou quickly figured out how to hold him down.

"Figured your gas form had to have something holding ya down! Guess I was right!"

"Ah Bakugou Katsuki. Are you sure you can make the right decision? Don't regret it later." Bakugou re-gripped his hand and glared at him. "This is getting annoying. Noru. Destroy the boy holding Kurogiri down."

Bakugou turned to see a fist coming to his face. He closed his eyes to brace himself for the impact. He didn't feel hurt and opened his eyes and saw Kirishima in his hardened form, Todoroki behind him that made an ice shield to support Midoriya who was barely holding the fist away. "Bakugo! You okay?!" Kaminari said as he squatted beside him. All this made Bakugou very confused.

"Yeah I'm fucking fantastic, dunce head. You fuckers just keep getting in my way!!" He scoffed at them and got up again, ready to fight again. He gazed back at the screen. Sclenched his fist as he growled loud enough for people around him to notice 'Fucking shit! You'll pay!!'

They fought many of the minor villains until all that was left was the big black creature and hand job guy. "Oi Hand Job!! You keep bullshiting and talking about wanting me to join y'all but..." Bakugou explodes forward to try to land a punch. "You're a MAJOR Bitch"

Key word, try. Nomu shielded the attack using his arm that had already regenerated. "Fuck, thought you were done with." Bakugou turned his attention to Hand Job making everyone in the area quiet. Bakugou tried to retreat but he was stuck. Nomu was holding his wrist in place. "Hand Job?..." Shigaraki questioned. But before Shigaraki could give an order, a crash came from the ceiling. Glass scattered downwards. In the rubble of the ceiling glass was All Might.

"I'M GOING THROUGH LIKE A HERO WOULD!!" He swung his arm and began the fight again. Blow after blow but Nomu would just regenerate after every attack. After a few seconds, Nomu began his offensive as well. It was intense. Everyone seemed to not want to look away until someone shouted out, "BAKUGOU-KUN!! WE FOUND THEM!!" Bakugou ignored all noises, the fighting, the yelling and ran towards them in a panic daze. Ojiro and Koda were holding them, trying to calm them down.

"AH!" they both start babbling as they cry.

Bakugou sighed in relief. He held his arm out and held them. "You little shits... I will always come..." he whispered softly into their hair. Kai and Kazu were curled into his chest as they cuddled each other, not wanting to let go. The fighting stopped and the villains were defeated or in this case, retreated.