He knows...

Continued...
(NOT ACCURATE. NOT EVEN CLOSE)
WARNING: SEXUAL ACTIONS AHEAD

"So Bakugou? I wanted to ask you about something-" Mina nervously volunteered herself as tribute to test Bakugou's limit. "Let me fucking guess! It's about Kai and Kazu, isn't it?" At this point everyone was paying attention very carefully. "Actually... it was about You dating Midoriya before? Is that true?"

Bakugou looked surprise but scoffed as she looked terrified. "You can say that. If you count only going on two dates the entire time then ghosting me without explaining then yeah... we dated. Ended as soon as it started-"

"WHAT! He ghosted you!? I thought it would be Deku after Bakugou!! Oops..." Uraraka exclaimed loudly enough for the entire class to hear. Midoriya at this point, was a deep shade of red resembling a tomato. "That isn't completely untrue... since I confessed first... kind of-"

"How did you confess?" Tsuyu asked towards Midoriya. This caused Bakugou to smirk and lighten up his mood. "Yeah Deku! How did you confess to me? Remind me what happened~" Bakugou was laughing at this point which brought the mood of the class up. Midoriya was trying so hard not to say how he confessed.

"Oh yeah! Kaminari-san, How did you know Bakugou dated Midoriya?" Kaminari choked on air and was stuttering back a response. "I-I have n-n-no I-Idea what you m-mean?! I didn't say that! You said that!!" He pointed at Jirou, who looked at him like he didn't just obviously lie.

"I said what exactly, Dumb bolt?" Jirou was absolutely done with him. She quietly wanted to grab a ruler to throw it at him but Yaoyorozu saved a life that day. Like the Angel she is. "EXACTLY!... that doesn't make sense, does it?" He looked at Yaoyorozu and she looked sadly with him "No. No, Kaminari. It doesn't."

"So you have kids? Kai and Kazu? Who's the mom?! Is she around? Do you like her?" Sero tried to move away from Kaminari obvious diversion and jump into a new conversation but as soon as he did, Bakugou shut himself off and ignored them for the morning.

"I guess the mom is a touchy subject. Noted-"

"Quiet down. Today, we're having hero rescue and divert lessons. To guide you on how to make quick decisions to help a situation."

The day went on as usual except for Lunch. Since now, word has spread that Bakugou is a single father and an aspiring hero who was targeted by Villains. Criticism and harassers were very loud when stating their opinions around Bakugou.

"Look it's the villain to be!"

"Don't get too close to him or the villains may target you~"

"How can they let him in on campus after the mess he brought to the school!?"

"Also he's a father? Talk about caving under the pressure"

"I bet he can even raise his kids properly, seeing his personality is as likable as poison~"

"He should just give them up-"

"Oi hear that. It's the sound of pathetic trash trying to make themselves bigger by talking trash." Bakugou walks straight through to an empty table and tried to eat ALONE. But it didn't work out. "Bakugou! Aizawa Sensei is calling you to the faculty room." Iida spoke to him. Bakugou sighed and threw most of his lunch in the trash as he thought that they would talk for a while.

"I shall escort you-"

"Why the fuck would you escort me? Who do you fucking think you are?! Who do you fucking think I am?!" He hissed at him. Iida continued to walk as he explained. "Aizawa thought it would be best if you had an escort due to the high tension going around."