♛♡ EPILOGUE ♜♢

I couldn't wait to post this- enjoy!

THREE YEARS LATER

"Charlie, you got the rings?"

"Yes," Charlie responded, patting his chest pocket.

Spencer exhaled and turned his attention to his other best-man (he couldn't choose between the two). "Oliver, remember, you have to make sure Ravi doesn't wander off."

Oliver grinned and looked down to where the little boy was clinging onto his leg. Madeline's little brother, much to the confusion and bewilderment of everyone else, had taken a strong liking to Oliver. He seemed to get along with him even better than with his sister.

"He won't be going anywhere. Spence, you need to relax. Today's a happy day! You're getting married!"

"I know but Maddie and I have waited our whole lives for this day. I just... I want it to be perfect. She deserves nothing less than perfection."

Oliver looked around the small outdoor arrangement. Flowers lined the aisle and led to a spectacular arch of white and pink hydrangeas that stood tall above the best men, groom and, eventually, the bridesmaid and bride.

Twenty white, wooden seats were lined in neat rows, with the aisle splitting them and all the guests had been seated. Madeline and Spencer had decided that they didn't need a big, grandiose affair and so the guest list was small and intimate. They were nice enough to invite Oliver's family as well. He could see his father and stepsister near the back chatting away. He wondered what they had to talk about. His father had nothing in common with Mai who was now a fashion designer. Still, judging by their laughter, they seemed to really be getting along. His mother and her husband were on some Mediterranean cruise and couldn't come. Oliver didn't really care about their presence anyway. He didn't really speak to them a lot.

Everything was beautiful. It was all so perfect. His two best friends were getting married and he felt so grateful to be there to witness it. They were so in love so no one was surprised when Spencer proposed. In fact, the biggest shock was that it had taken him so long.

As Spencer spoke to the minister, Charlie turned around to Oliver.

"Hi."

Oliver rolled his eyes jokingly. "Hello."

"You look really good in that suit."

"I know."

"Aren't you going to say I look good too?"