Chapter 25: Blaine

Thanks everyone for all of your support! It means the world to me, so much more than I can put into words :'o)

You guys mean the world to me and I hope you stick around for the sequel to this!

Okay, not much else since the AN *Author's Note* on the last one was so frggin' long.... sorry 'bout that BTW...

Alright, well....I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Please comment or message me to let me know how I'm doing! And to people like maddymoose1223 and AmeliaCriss, a very special thanks to you. You guys  have been sticking it out with me for a while and giving me feed back. I can not tell you how much that means to me. THANK YOU!

Love you guys! <3

Chapter 25: Blaine

*1 week later*

It was Friday and Kurt and I were walking hand in hand down the hall, things had gotten better for us. My 'dad' was in jail and Sebastian was still alive; Em and I are still living with Kurt and his family.  They're so welcoming, I can not fathom how someone can people can be just so.....amazing. especially after you've been told just how worthless you are every day growing up.

Kurt makes everything bare able.

And I love him with every fiber of my being.

The whole incident with my 'dad' seemed to have only strengthen our relationship. Normally, by this point, there would be many fights and disagreements and so on. However, that's a normal relationship.

And in NO way are we normal.

We had arrived at Kurt's first period. I will never say 'goodbye' to him. It's always 'see you later' or 'goodnight, see you in a little'. And it's always 'I love you'.

" Math. You know what that stands for?" Kurt asked me, eyeing the class with disgust.

" Mathematics?" I answered, and a small smile graced his face.

" No silly. Mental Abuse To Humans." he replied. I had to laugh. It sounded like something a 13 year old would say. " It's true though!" Kurt defended. He his so adorable!

" If you say so, Babe." I said, giving him a hug. I'm in AP Math; he can complain all he wants, I win when it comes to who's homework is harder.

" Alright, Mr. Smarty Pants. The bell's about to ring." With a final hug, he entered his classroom. He almost always knows what I'm thinking. It's down right scary sometimes!

At least Mike's in my class. He's super nice, and Tina's great, too. We've bonded because of having so many classes together and Glee, not to mention we are almost always paired together in science.

" Hey, man. I saved you a seat." Mike called to me as I entered.

" Thanks." I said, taking a seat just as Mr. Tanner entered the room, ready to begin his ever-boring lecture as the bell rang.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

About mid-way through class, my phone vibrated with a new text.

My Love <3: Oh Gods, KILL ME NOW! This is horrid! :/

ME: Babe, u know I wouldn't b able 2 do that if I were given $1,000,000.