Chapter 17: Kurt

Thanks for sticking with me this long, you guys are amazing!!!

On a sour note, I have a Klaine spoiler for season 4!!! It airs September 13, but here it is...

IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS, SKIP THIS PART!

......Ryan is breaking them up!!!! YEAH! He's breaking up Klaine! Can you believe it?! I am SO mad about it! Klaine is MY LIFE! Anyone want to join me and my BFF, Snixxrawrs, on our mission to cause pain and misery to Ryan?!

GRRRRRR!! I don't know weather to scream or cry.....so excuse me while I do both...

and I'm back! Grrr. Okay, enough of my rant! On with the story!!

Thank you so much to everyone who has read thus far! Over 1000 reads?! You guys are AWESOME!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

And a VERY Special thanks to AmeliaCriss for her amazing support and kind words! You are AMAZING! Thank you SO much!! :)

Chapter 17: Kurt

Yes, I have a plan.

No, I am not finished with Mr. Anderson. He will go through hell for what he's done.

There's no way I can allow Blaine and Em to stay in a motel; that's no real home, not even close. And after all he's been through, he deserves the best. And, though I haven't met her, Em does, too.

I led him through the door,

" Dad, Carole? I'm home!" I called. No answer and Finn's got practice so I know he's not home. Oh, right! Dad's working late today and Carole had a Girl's Day Out.

" Are you sure it's okay for me to be here?" Blaine asked, shifting from foot to foot.

" Yes. Why are you so nervous?" I asked. He's met Burt before. Hell, Burt trusts him enough to let me sleep over! Actually.....I'm still not sure how the hell I managed to be that lucky. I'm not complaining! It;s just bit of a...surprise, I suppose.

" Because it seems no one's home. I don't want to get us in any trouble." he explained as I took his hand and led him upstairs to my room.

" My dad trusts us. Amazingly so, if I might add. What did you say to him?"

" Nothing really. I gave a proper introduction, promised not to hurt you, all that Jazz." he said as we sat on my bed.

" Okay, well, I need a shower. And so do you. So, I'll be right out then you can get in. If Dad of Carole come home, just tell them why your here. Don't worry! They love you." I had to stifle a laugh at his petrified face when I mentioned him possibly being alone with them.

I gathered some clothes and my towel before walking over to him.

" Be right out, Babe. Love you." I said, placing a kiss on his head.

" Love you, too."

I walked to my adjoined bathroom and fixed the water to the right temperature.

I love showers. They help with any and every problem. I walked under the spray and allowed all my tension to flow down the drain. I have a plan for Blaine's living situation. We have 2 guest rooms. Burt and Carole love him. This could either be super easy, or the hardest persuasion I'll have to make. Either way, it's the task of a lifetime.

====================================================

I stood under the warm spray a little longer than necessary, soaking up it's warmth.

I finally resigned from the bathroom. I'd worry about my hair later. I never heard anyone come in. I opened the door softly, peaking my head in. Blaine was standing over my desk. I left the bathroom, barely making a sound. He seemed so wrapped up in what ever it was he was looking at. Upon closer inspection, I could see it was my notebook. I wrote everything in it. Why was he looking at it? I didn't feel anger, however, like most people would have. I felt confused, scared, and ashamed. I should have shared this with him. Doesn't he deserve to know how I feel? Yes. and it's all in there. I've had it forever. The latest entries are about him and.....there was something else I mentioned in there, and I can tell by the panic rising through me that it was something important. what was it?.................