Chapter 31: Epilogue.

Guys, THANKS SO MUCH! I can't express how happy I am that you guys liked my story, much less finished it! Okay, so this is the final part. can you believe it?!

ENDLESS THANKS TO SOPHIA_DARKMOON!! If not for her, this chapter may not have happened. THANKS SO MUCH! LOVE YOU, GIRL!! :D

Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd...

ENDLESS THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!! THIS STORY WOULD NOT EXIST IF NOT FOR ALL OF YOU!! THANKS SO VERY MUCH!! Thanks to everyone who has ever LIKED, VOTED, COMMENTED, OR MESSAGED ME!! You guys are such great inspiration for me! I LOVE YOU ALL! XxX

Chapter 31: Epilogue (3rd person)

Graduation. The boys couldn't believe it! Graduation was finally here. They were finally leaving the hell hole that was McKinley High and on their way to the wonderful concrete jungle of New York! It seemed to be too good to be true.

Kurt woke up 10 minutes before his alarm, 40 minutes before his fiance does. He smiles to himself at the word. Fiance. Blaine is the only person he can ever imagine calling that. Fiance. He loved it. He looked at Blaine. This beautiful boy was all his, how did he get so lucky? He couldn't believe what Blaine had done for him. A pillow fort?! Kurt was so amazed. He was even more surprised by the slide-show, it was so wonderful. He couldn't believe someone would do something like that for him. Then Blaine proposed and he lost his mind, he was so shocked! Such a beautiful, strong, brave, young man wanted him forever and then some. That was hard thing for Kurt to grasp. He's used to being thought of as useless. But he meant the world to Blaine, he was beginning to understand just how much that was.

He gave Blaine a kiss on his curly head before gently rolling out of bed, he knew he wouldn't be going back to sleep.

He walked towards his bathroom when he heard soft, muffled sobs coming from the other room.

"Em?" he whispered as he opened the door.

The young girl had her knees pulled up to her chest, crying softly.

"Em, what's wrong dear?" his voice was laced with worry. He and Em were close, closer than he thought they'd be.

She looked up with wide eyes and tear streaked cheeks, throwing her arms around him and holding him as if her life depended on it.

"What's wrong, Dear? Bad dream?" he asked softly.

"N-no. Kurtsie, d-do you know w-what today is?" she asked, he voice wavering and cracking.

"Thursday?" he asked, confusion plain on his features.

"No. Today is graduation for you and Blaine....." she said as more tears streamed from her eyes. Kurt had never been more confused.

"Yeah, it is. But what's wrong?" he asked, stroking her hair.

"Kurt, when you graduate with Blaine, you'll leave. Go to New York like you've always wanted. I'll be all alone." she said. She hated feeling weak, but she'd never had to be without Blaine. And then Kurt was always there, she never had to worry before.

Realization dawned on Kurt,

"Sweetie, what do you think we're going to do with you?" He and Blaine weren't just going to leave her here by herself! Was she really thinking that?

"I think you and Blaine will leave and I will be left here all by myself. Burt and Carole are great, don't get me wrong, but I'll be so alone."

Kurt held the young girl tightly, "We would never do that to you, Em! Never! We love you too much to just leave you like that. No, you'll be leaving my dad and Carole. You can still play over here and stuff, but you won't live here."