Chapter 9: Kurt

Okay, here's chapter 9! When I was still writing, I accidentally clicked 'save and publish' instead of just 'save' so I had to go in and delete the chapter. But I was too much of a moron to highlight and copy everything, so I had to re-start. Not that it's too long or anything, but still. Otherwise, this would have been up sooner. stupid me >:(

Anyways, here is chapter 9! Please enjoy!

Chapter 9: Kurt

My heart was beating at a million miles an hour. Did that really just happen? I allowed my back to slide down the leg of the piano. Oh. My. Gods! Did- Blaine Anderson just kissed me! Me! I felt like my whole world froze at those words: Blaine kissed me. I felt like my heart just exploded. The sensation flowing through my body was overwhelming and I smiled. I raised my fingers to my numb, tingling lips. everything and anything was rushing through my head. And doubts I've ever had about being gay or trying to deny my feelings for Blaine were out- ruled by that spontaneous moment. Why couldn't I hold back? Why did it take me so long to realise the strength of this feeling? Why did he stop? I only know that I want him, now more than ever. I stood numbly on my feet, grateful I'd only been preforming in front of Blaine. I found the middle portion of my back sore from Blaine's force when he'd pushed me against the piano. Not that I mind or anything! My face burned as I thought of it. I really needed to find him, to talk to him. But would I say? ' Hey I love it when you kiss me'? No. I put my designer satchel on my shoulder and strolled out into the hallways, my mind racing with things to say; things I wanted to, but knew I wouldn't. I knew he wouldn't be in class, but I had to find him. I had to see if the feelings I had for him were mutual.

I found him at his car. he was leaning against the trunk, obviously deep in thought. I still hadn't figured out what I was going to say to him. Did he think it was a mistake? Did he regret it? Did he hate me? My heart stopped when I saw him.His beautiful hazel eyes were focused on everything, yet nothing. His triangular eyebrows were pulled together in a complex manner. I had to remind myself to breathe. When I finally got my heart to beat normally I continued to walk towards him. My palms were beginning to sweat, EW, but I didn't really care. I was closing this unbearable distance between us.

" I'm so sorry." he says before I even reach him. 

" Don't be." I reply as I stood next to him. I meant it. I was so worried about him regretting it, but if he liked it I definitely didn't want to feel bad for me.

" But you don't like me like that." he said quietly, staring intently at the ground. Was that disappointment I saw flash across his eyes?

" And how exactly would you know that?" I challenged. He looked up from the ground and stared straight into my eyes, as if looking into my soul. Damn those eyes! They made my head fog up, damn this boy for being so perfect.

" Do you?" he asked with a slight trace of confidence in his voice.

" I feel for you in a way I never have before. In a way I never even knew existed. I've never had a boyfriend before, so I don't know if this is normal. But I don't see how it could be. And I didn't feel anything like this when I dated Brittany, but that really didn't even count." I admitted.

" I've had one boyfriend. As you know, that was Sebastian. But as you know, I never loved him. But I... I- I think may- maybe I might just lo- love....you." he stuttered. From the moment I saw you, I knew you were different. Even if it was just a glimpse before even knowing your name, I knew you were special." I was relieved. Blaine actually cared. About me!

" I could tell you were, too. I was immediately drawn to you." I said quietly.

" But it wasn't until I saw you sing today that I finally understood my feelings for you. I finally understand why I feel so........ protective of you." he finished. " Kurt, there's a time when you think to yourself,' Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you forever.' and today, watching you, was a moment for me. About.... you."

I couldn't believe my ears. My heart felt as though it might burst from my chest and crash into the moon. I wanted, no, needed this boy. My heart and very soul craved him and his touch.

" I think I feel the same.You stood up for me when no one else would. That means a lot to me. But also presented a possible fight in your future." I warned, without really thinking. His gorgeous hazel eyes that were shining like a liquid sun turned cold and enraged and protective.

" He will not touch you again, Kurt. I promised you that." he growled. I looked deep into his eyes and could not believe how much he cared.

" I mean, you stood up for me. Stood up to him. He's gonna have your ass for breakfast." I said, quoting a threat Karofsky once told me. His eyes turned liquid again and he chuckled.

" I highly doubt that." he said, but I could see the worry filling his eyes. His brow furrowed and he changed the subject," I didn't know you played the piano. I know you can sing, I could tell that from the first time I heard your voice. But you never mentioned playing the piano."

I smiled playfully," Never missed a lesson. There's a lot you don't know about me." He smiled in return.

" So how about you enlighten me?" he asked. I felt by heart burst as his eyes looked into the depths of mine. I felt a lust for him, and it was clear in his eyes that he had similar feelings. I smiled and nodded. So he continued," Okay, great. So how's Lima Bean tomorrow at 3?" he asked.

" Yeah. That sounds great." I replied, smiling wide. He walked around to the driver's side and when he started the car, Candles by The Black Eyed Peas was playing. " I didn't know you listened to The Black Eyed Peas." I commented.

" There's a lot of things you don't know about me." he smirked at me.

" Using my own phrase against me, eh? That's deep." I said smiling. when he returned it, I could feel my heart race and my face burn. As he pulled out of the parking lot, I couldn't help but think about what the next day would be like.

I had a date with Blaine freaking Anderson!

=============================================

This chapter was short, but o well.......

Next chapter will be of Klaine's date! (from Blaine's P.O.V.) so I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will have the next one soon!