Chapter 12: Blaine

Whoo! Update! yay! Sorry, dad had surgery and I had a road trip so no computer! But I am home now, so here is Chapter 12!!! A little violence towards the end......

here ya go!

Chapter 12: Blaine

We hoped into my car and set off. It was around lunch, and I want to take him off campus for it.

" Where are we going?" Kurt asked after we pulled away from the school.

" To lunch. I hate that cafeteria's food. Don't you? Thought so, we are going to Breadstix." I said with a sideways glance. He looked as if I told him George Washington was still alive and living in my basement.

" What?" he asked baffled. " No. I agreed to come to dinner, not to this." he argued.

" I know. And I'm so very happy you did. Who says I can't treat my boyfriend to lunch?" I countered.

" Your boyfriend, that's who." he said, crossing his arms.

" Oh please, you love me and you know it." I said smiling.

" I do. Very much so, but I didn't agree to this."

" What harm can it do?" I asked.

" You'd be wasting money you could be using for something you may actually need." he said. He was so adorable. But I'm taking him to lunch, so he will have to deal with it.

" Well, I need you. Plus, I'm not wasting it." I told him truthfully. I don't know what I'd ever do without him. He's my everything now and  I feel like I've known him for so long. He blushed but said nothing as we pulled into the parking lot of Breadstix.

We held hands as we walked in, smiling like there was no tomorrow. Well, at least until we noticed who was there.

" Why hello boys. I see you wasted no time." Sebastian's voice rang out from among the group of boys. All of them in the academy's blazer and a look of surprise on their face. I felt Kurt tense next to me.

" Blaine!" another called out and walked towards us.

" Nick!" I said as he hugged me. Nick was one of my close friends at Dalton.

" How are you?" he asked as he held me at arms length," and who is this?" he asked as he looked at Kurt and our joined hands.

" That's his boy toy. Might want to back up before you catch his disease." Sebastian interrupted me. I clenched my jaw and tightened my grip on Kurt's hand, mostly so I didn't punch Sebastian on the spot. Kurt looked as if he were fixing to tear Seb to shreds. And honestly? I'd enjoy the show.

" Nice to see you, too, Sebastian. See you look same as ever. Same annoying meerkat face and horse teeth." Kurt said through gritted teeth. Nick looked between the 3 of us, shock and confusion in his eyes.

" Nick, this is my boyfriend Kurt. Kurt, this is my best friend Nick. And Seb, I suggest you shut the hell up. Kurt, be nice." I said, but damn he's hot when he's angry!

" Sorry." he mumbled.

Nick held his hand out and Kurt gladly took it. Sebastiand's eyes were filled with anger. No one talked to him like that. The other Warblers just looked even more confused. Last time they saw me I was with Seb, talking of love and want for each other. No doubt this was a huge shock towards them.