Chapter 21: Kurt

Okay, here's 'The Fight part 2'!!

Thanks AmeliaCriss  for commenting! It means the world to me :)

okay, same warnings as last time. I still own nothing.....

Chapter 21: Kurt

I was crying into Blaine's shoulder. My head and stomach hurt, but at this point I couldn't be bothered. What the hell is that man thinking?!

I heard the door and saw my dad carrying Richard towards the kitchen.

AW HELL NO!

I jumped from the couch, blood boiling.

" NO! Finn, get Kurt!" I barley heard my dad. Blood rushing in my ears.

I was vaguely aware of Finn grabbing my waist.

" Put me down dammit!" I screamed. I was going to KILL this man! Why was Dad helping him!? Has he lost his damn mind!?

One look at Blaine and I broke down.

That asshole is responsible for this! How did he find us? After all this time, how did he find them? Why did he sober up enough just so he could hurt them again?

Well, he wasn't going to touch them. Not again, not on my watch.

I broke down in his arms,

" I am s-so sorry, Babe! I-I'm sorry for everything. F-for that jackass, for letting you come down. " I sobbed. I'm not sorry for kicking the elder's ass, I'm sorry Blaine had to watch and get involved.

" Shh, it's OK, Kurt. I love you, it's okay." he said, crying too.

There was a loud bang from the kitchen and, on instinct, I jumped up and ran to see what happened.

" No! Kurt, get your ass back here!" I heard Finn call, but I ignored him.

" Kurt!"

It was Blaine's voice that made me stop in  my tracks. It's was so small, yet so strong and brave. I looked over my shoulder at him. He looked so.... I can't even name it. He looked slightly scared, pissed off, and pleading all at the same time.

But it only angered me.

Richard.

I turned and bolted into the kitchen.

Richard seemed to have regained consciousness and was standing. Carole was huddled in a corner, my dad standing in front of her protectively.

" Kurt go back in the living room now." my dad said calmly. But, then I looked to the floor.

A shattered vase.

Mom's shattered vase.

The last Christmas present I got her.

OH HELL FUCKING NO!

I took one look at the man in front of me. Burt seemed to sense what was going through my mind. He cautiously took a step towards me, but I didn't move an inch. Didn't even blink. Memories came flooding back. Silent tears ran down my face as I leaned down to the glass.

" Kurt...." my dad said quietly. But I clouldn't hear him.

I didn't hear Finn and Blaine come in, a small gasp escaping Finn. I slowly got to my feet and glared at the man in front of me. His smirk visibly faltered at the intensity of my glare. My jaw was set, hands clenched so tight at my sides the knuckles were snow white.