Chapter 29: Kurt

So sorry this is a late update! My birthday was Thursday and I had an unexpected visit from some friends.

Okay, a shout-out to the lovely sophia_darkmoon for being just.... amazing!

She's awesome and helped out a lot with the ending to this story (which is in like 2 or 3 chapters) So a big THANK YOU to her! :D

Also, big thanks to everyone who's commented or voted! You guys are AMAZING! I mean, over 5,500 reads?!?! SO AWESOME! THANK YOU!!

Anyways, here's chapter 29! ENJOY!

Chapter  29: Kurt

I was happy to hear he wanted to stay with me. After all, it's been forever since he's seen his mum.

Our 1yr anniversary is tomorrow! I can't wait! One whole year I've been with the man of my dreams. It seems so surreal.

I was walking to homeroom, Blaine at my side, when the oddest thing happened.

Damien walked up,

"Ruby says everything is good to go. She can't wait."

There was even a hint of a smile on his face when he looked from Blaine to me, then back to Blaine. Blaine simply nodded, smiling slightly to something I clearly didn't know about.

"Thanks, Damien." ans he continued to pull me along.

"What was that about?" I asked, totally puzzled.

"Hm? Oh, just something I have planned for tomorrow. I can't wait to celebrate our first year together."

he said, kissing my hand.

"Me either. it's going to be amazing, I can feel it. What do you have planned?" I asked as we arrived at my homeroom.

"You'll see, Love. You're going to love it, I know you will." he said. Before I could ask anything else, he kissed me and walked away.

Well, okay then.....

+++++++++++++++

I spent most of my morning thinking about what he could possibly have planned. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that, whatever it was, I'd love it so long as I got to spend the day with him. So, at lunch, I made sure that I could look forward to that.

"So about your plans..."

"I'm not telling you," he said with a smile.

"I know, I know. But can at least answer a question?"

"Depends on the question. And I just did," he said with a playful glint in his eye.

"You know what I mean. Can you tell me if we are at least going to spend the day together like we said?"

"Definitely," he said, kissing me lightly.

"Good."

"Hey, White Boys!" Mercedes said, sitting down across from us.

"Hey, 'Cedes," we said together.

"What you boys up to?"

"Just talking about tomorrow," Blaine said with a knowing smile. The girl grinned at this,

"You told him?! I thought you were going to-"

"Shush! I didn't tell him that part!"

"Tell me what?" I asked, hoping to get something out of Mercedes.

"Oh! Uh...nothing, White Boy..... But you are so going to love it!"

And that was all I got....

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+