Chapter 13: Kurt

Okay, usually I'm a lot better at writing fight scenes so I apologise for that! I will do better IF there's a next time!! :) Whoo! update! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who's read, commented, or voted on my stories! You guys are freaking AMAZING!

DC: Sadly, I still DO NOT own Glee or Any of it's characters :'(

Enough from me, on with the story!

Chapter 12:

Damn, my head hurt like a bitch! My eyelids felt like they weighed a ton! What happened? I lifted a heavy eyelid and saw I was in a very white and very bright room. What am I? I could hear something? What the hell is that? Crying? I turn my head, which hurt like crazy, and saw a figure sitting in a chair; their fingers were entwined with mine. I'd recognise that mess of hair anywhere!

" B-Blaine?" my voice came out scratchy and my throat felt like it was on fire!

" Kurt! Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" he said looking up. 

A small gasp escaped me. The majority of his face was black and purple, and what wasn't bruised was tear-stained. He looked like a mess. Suddenly, everything came flooding back. Lunch, the Warblers, Sebastian, the football players, and pain. A lot of pain.

" Are you okay, Kurt? Can you hear me? I am SO sorry!" he was saying.

" I-I-it's okay, Babe. W-water?" Damn it! Can't get out two words without stuttering!

" Water? Okay! Okay! I'll be right back. I am so sorry, Kurt!" he said frantically as he jumped up.

My arm was stinging. I looked over and my stomach did flips. UGH! I hate needles! Stupid hospitals! Blaine then returned with a cup of water. It was nice.

" Are you okay?" I asked, silently congratulating myself on getting out a full sentence without stuttering, though my voice was still rough and my throat hurt like hell when I spoke.

" I'm fine Babe. I'm just worried about you. He was kicking you so hard that it didn't take long for you to black out. You scared the shit outta me when you wern't waking up." he said as he clasped my hand again.

" What happened? After I blacked? You look like hell." I commented. I noticed the bags under his eyes, barely visible because of the bruising, but still there.

" Um, I pulled them off you and took a beating. After a little, Seb called them off saying 'I don't want them dead, or at least not Blaine' or some shit like that. A couple second later I blacked and woke up here. All I could think about was 'what if he didn't wake up?'. I don't know what I would do. Your my everything, Kurt. And I love you more than anything. It's my fault we're in here, that your hurt. I'm so sorry! I-"

" Blaine! It's okay! I love you,too." I cut him off," But this is not your fault. It's mine. I should be the one apologising. I was the one who acted immature, not you. You didn't do anything wrong. Now shut up and kiss me." I demanded.

He smiled and kissed me softly, his lips brushing over mine like butterfly wings.

" Your not to blame. You didn't  know what the outcome would be." he argued.

" Fine. But it's not your fault either. This whole thing is officially Sebastian Smythe's fault!" I declare. As if on cue, in walks the meerkat.

" Did you call?" he asked, that stupid smirk on his face.

Blaine was instantly on his feet, stepping in front of me protectively.

" What the hell do you think your doing here?!" Blaine demanded, his eyes filled with anger and his grip tight on my hand.