Chapter 5: Kurt

Okay, here is chapter 5! Enjoy and comment! :)

Chapter 5: Kurt

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I sat in Blaine's arms until the bell shrilled it's warning that the halls were about to flood with students. His touch had made my heart melt, and I didn't mean to break down like that. God, he must think I'm such a loser! But I was just so worried for him. So I didn't refuse his offer to skip the rest of the day. He led me to his car with his arm still wrapped protectively around my waist. He drove and we didn't speak. My heart was pounding the entire time. He turned on the radio and It's Not Unusual was playing and we sang along. If he's regular voice gave me chills than his singing voice was a miracle from above. It was blissful and reminded me of velvet. We arrived a little later at Lima Bean, the local coffee shop. We ordered our drinks and sat at a table near a window.

" So," Blaine started, trying to start a conversation. I could have gone my whole life just watching him.

" So." I repeated instead.

" So how long have you been singing?" he asked, his amazing eyes filled with curiosity. I blushed at this.

" Forever. Since I could talk really. How about yourself? You've got an astounding voice." I commented, smiling. I felt like such an idiot around him. Like everything I said was just gibberish, even if it wasn't.

" Same. what's your favorite musical?" he asked.

" Wicked." I answered immediately.

" It's an awesome one." he said expressionless.

" Something on your mind?" I asked. He seemed distant and it worried me.

" Do uh- do you like me?" he asked, blushing madly. It was so cute!! I couldn't help but smile. But before I answered, he interrupted me," Know what? Doesn't matter. I'll always be here for you, like me or not." My heart melted. Of course I like him. I'm not sure of my feelings for him exactly, but I know I  at least like him. And just the thought that, even if I didn't like him, he'd always be here for me warmed me heart. we just met, and yet, he eased part of my pain. I smiled. yea, yea I like this boy.

" Do you like me, Blaine?" I asked, praying for the same answer I had for him.

" Yeah." he said without any hesitation.

We heard the door to the shop open and a few people entered. They were all wearing the same uniform. I immediately recognized it as the Dalton Academy uniform. The New Directions competed against their Glee Club, The Warblers, a few times. Blaine suddenly looked worried and his body tensed. There were 3 boys. They were all talking and laughing as they entered the shop, but they sent me a bad vibe.

" Hey! Guys, look who it is!" one of the boys said, pointing to where Blaine and I sat. They walked over to us.

" Hey Blaine!" the tallest, maybe 6 feet tall, said as they approached us.

" Hello Sebastian." Blaine said, forcing a smile.

" Who's your friend?" he asked nodding towards me.

" Oh, Sebastian meet Kurt. Kurt, this is Sebastian. He was a friend of mine from my previous school, Dalton Academy." Blaine introduced us.

" Hello Kurt." he said as we shook hands.

" Hello." I knew something was up with this boy. The way Blaine reacted to his presence gave that away. And I didn't like the way he was looking at Blaine, even if that does sound childish it was true.