Chap 39.

The dreaded day came.

It's the day where the members announce their relationships within the group to the whole world.

The members dragged their tired bodies into the van and their manager drove off to the venue.

They arrived earlier than expected so the members still had a bit time off.

The makeup artists and staffs weren't there yet but the curator of the event was there already.

Instructing the people around. Putting the long table in the front of the stage with thirteen chairs lined up behind it.

The members stiffened up when they saw the chairs and the table along with those mics on it.

Nevertheless, they trudged to the waiting room and did their own thing.

Some make-out in the corners when it was just only them and made sure to lock the doors.

Some were nowhere to be seen but also probably making out somewhere else.

Wonwoo and Mingyu were sitting on the couch with Wonwoo's hand resting on Mingyu's small bump and the other hand wrapped around Mingyu's shoulder, pulling him closer to his side.

Mingyu took this opportunity to close his eyes for awhile to catch up on some sleep.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol on the other couch were jerking each other off so hard, in their own world.

Jun and Minghao were conversing with each in their native tongue at the other couch.

"Hao Hao, I want a baby......"

"Gege...but we're still idols and a baby in the plan too soon will just only ruin our career.....We can adopt one when we get married hmm?"

"Look at Mingyu and Wonwoo...they're gonna have a baby soon and Mingyu's one of the special one. All of our members haven't even check whether we are able to conceive or not....." Jun pouted.

"Gege...don't be so childish" Minghao kissed Jun's pout away.

"I mean what if the both of us aren't one of the special ones then we'll have to adopt? That's a good idea too!" Jun said.

"Junhui-ge, let's not talk about these now okay?"

Jun nodded and silently played with Minghao's fingers.

Soonyoung was bothering Jihoon to talk to him.