Chap 16.

As the members were explaining their experiences in the living room, Wonwoo and Woozi were doing their best to comfort their own boyfriends.

Once they arrived at their bedroom,Woozi laid Hoshi slowly down on the bed and climbed onto the bed to let Hoshi rest again his arms as he comforts his boyfriend in a better way.

"Soonyoung-ah stop crying...You look ugly while crying." Woozi commented.

"Lee Jihoon! I hate you!!!"Hoshi managed to shout out and hit Woozi in the chest.

"I'm just kidding babe,calm down....You're beautiful to me no matter what!"Woozi laughed and wiped away his own tears.

"Do you really love me? Promise that you won't hate or leave me?"Hoshi looked at Woozi with teary eyes.

"I promise I won't because I love you too much,unconditionally....."Woozi hugged Hoshi tightly and wiped away Hoshi's tears.

"Jihoon..."Hoshi stuttered.

"What if they come back for revenge in the future? I'm afraid....."Hoshi continued his sentence with stutter.

"They treated us badly.The kidnapper even kissed and slapped me when I disobeyed him.....He's scary because he hurted me and the other boys.....Jihoon do something about it"Hoshi pleaded Woozi helplessly.

"These bastards haven't tasted my fists is it? They really wanna try it seeing that they dared to touch you......"Woozi gritted his teeth in complete anger.

"Jihoon........Why did they touch me and kiss me when my lips are only for you,LEE JIHOON?" Hoshi had tears running down continuously,not stopping at all.

Woozi immediately kissed Hoshi on the lips fully as the both of them closed their eyes.Hoshi letting Woozi kiss his tears away like how he always would when Hoshi cries.

"I love you Soonyoung babe so tell me what you want?"Woozi smirked.

Hoshi had a faint blush on his cheeks.

"I want you."Hoshi replied in a lower voice.

"As you wish,my babe.....Your wish will be granted in a while."

Woozi pushed Hoshi down onto the bed so Woozi is on top of Hoshi as he pressed light kisses from Hoshi's forehead down till he met his lips whereas Hoshi kept his eyes closed,enjoying the moment they shared together.

He let Woozi take his clothes off then dealing with his own clothes. As Woozi took his own clothes off,Hoshi couldn't help but stare at his body eventhough he had seen it for quite a few times since they became boyfriends. Who would have thought Woozi's body would be fabulous? Not even Woozi himself.

"Let's start shall we?" Woozi asked with a playful smirk on his lips.

Hoshi just nodded and enjoyed the pleasure as Woozi does his job. Enjoying,Hoshi totally forgotten about those awful memories and kept them deep inside far at the back of his head. This was how much Hoshi was enjoying.

Looking into meanie's room.......

Mingyu kept hiccuping as he sobbed continuously.

After Wonwoo placed him in a sitting position on the bed,he hurried to the bedside table to pour a cup of water for Mingyu.

He gulped the whole water down in one go and laid against Wonwoo who was resting against the bed rest.

Wonwoo stroked Mingyu's hair in a comforting way as Mingyu curled more into him as he sobbed. He patted Mingyu continuously on the back until he calmed down a little.

"Gyu, stop crying hmmm?"Wonwoo cooed. He lifted Mingyu's head up and kissed him on the lips. Mingyu's lips tasted that of a cherry no matter how many times he kissed him. He just couldn't get enough of Mingyu's lips.

Mingyu broke the kiss as it was getting heated and turned his head away from Wonwoo.Wonwoo was confused by Mingyu's sudden actions because normally,Mingyu would gladly accept his kisses and let it proceed slowly but....not this time.

"Gyu? Anything wrong?"Wonwoo asked softly turning Mingyu's face towards him.

Mingyu couldn't look at Wonwoo in the eyes.

"Hyung......the kidnapper ever kissed me forcefully on the lips and slapped me when I struggled. My lips that was once only for you was kissed by another man other than you......."Mingyu was looking down playing with his shirt but the tears he shed fell onto the bedsheet.

"Gyu....."Wonwoo said and pulled Mingyu in a hug. He kissed Mingyu on his hair and hugged him even tighter than he ever had.

Mingyu held tighter onto Wonwoo's shirt as they both cried together.

The words Mingyu said pierced through Wonwoo's heart hardly but.......

"Mingyu....I love you and let me kiss those memories away hmmm...?" Wonwoo told Mingyu softly.

Mingyu nodded but tears kept falling.

"What if they come back finding us for revenge just because their plan failed this time? They could hurt you and the other members the next time....I don't wanna lose you Wonwoo hyung....You know how much I love you...."

Wonwoo nodded.

"I know Gyu but I promise that I will be just fine,the other boys too.....We will be together forever till death do us apart....."he smiled handsomely at Mingyu.

Without another notice,Wonwoo pecked Mingyu on the lips which caught him off guard.

Slowly,Wonwoo wiped Mingyu's tears away and started giving Mingyu small kisses on the lips which later turned into a hot makeout session or sexual intercourse.

Wonwoo promised Mingyu to go slow and steady so he let him.

Wonwoo flipped their positions over so Mingyu is bottom and Wonwoo is on top of him.

The kiss proceeded slowly as Mingyu closed his eyes and Wonwoo nibbled on his lips for awhile before entering.

Mingyu really enjoyed the pleasure he felt as all the awful memories were long forgotten as a result of being totally absorbed into the kissing session.

Try thinking of Mingyu being under Wonwoo.

It is PERFECT!

Now in the dorm,two of the rooms are busy so the members who are currently in the living room could only look towards those two rooms in awe.