Chap 15.

"After we were kidnapped and placed in the vans as seen,we were brought to an abandoned warehouse and when we arrived there,the men yanked Hoshi harshly and he complained which resulted in a punch to his guts...... After that,the six of us were drugged and brought to six different cells. I woke up in a dark place and was a bit dizzy but then a figure came to me telling me that we should have 'fun'...I pleaded him but he didn't care...."Jeonghan was sobbing and Seungcheol clenched his fists.

Joshua continued,"I also woke up in a woke place like Jeonghan did and this person came to me telling me that I have to receive punishments. I was scared of what he was going to do but then he took out a whipper and whipped me in the back multiple times till I lost count....The pain was unbearable...."Joshua's voice was shaking.Dokyeom wanted to comfort him but couldn't.

Jun was next,"I was fine...No injuries or whatsoever at first since I had the kidnapper under my foot but they day you saw me was the day I started to have bruises all over my body...."

"We don't know what happened to Hoshi hyung and Mingyu hyung but I.....was tied to a pole and when the person came to me,he was twice the size or even bigger than Mingyu hyung. I was really scared and when he told me that we should also have 'fun',I cried wanting Seungkwan but that guy slapped me hard in the face.He shouted at me and you know what happens next......"

Until here,the boys already tightened their holds on each other,feeling scared from recalling those awful memories.

Jeonghan added,"Everytime I disobeyed him,he would slapped me and after that,leaves me be..."

Joshua said again,"That kidnapper whipped me with full force till I feel like my flesh is forced open....No one could stand that pain....Not even me...."Joshua's face scrunched in disgust.

Vernon talked again,"The rope on my wrist tightens everytime I disobey that guy...When he always called me by my stage name,I snapped but he......kissed me on my lips." Seungkwan fumed even more in anger because Hansol's lips is only for him and no one.

Jun continued for them,"I believe the next day we were all pulled harshly out of our cells?" The other three nodded.

Jun then continued again,"We were brought to a big space and when Joshua was brought in,we were all shocked to see the state he was in. For sure,his kidnapper is a psychopath.....Mingyu was the last of the six......The red slap marks on his cheeks were evident....He cried to us then the head of all these kidnapping came,Lady Jena. She told us the reason behind the kidnapping and then she called you guys....After that,you all know what happened right? In front of your eyes?" The boys who were sat opposite to them nodded their heads in sync.

Jun took a deep breath.

"After the video call ended,we were brought into a bigger cell....The kidnappers left us as said they would come back later....They really did come back and they took away Hansol first to one corner then my kidnapper took me to another corner to beat me up. The took Mingyu next after me.....He punched Mingyu in the guts and before he could cry out in pain,the kidnapper kissed him. He was forcefully kissed but we could only watch helplessly......" This time,Jun had tears running down his cheeks because he couldn't hold it in anymore. Their boyfriends widened their eyes when they heard Mingyu was forcefully kissed.

"Soonyoung stood up wanting to walk away but that bastard of a kidnapper purposely tripped him and he landed knee first to the ground. He couldn't roll to any of his sides because of the pain....His shouts of pain broke our hearts. After those kidnappers were done with us,they left us like this....Making us deal with ourselves."All of them winced a bit when they thought of the pain Hoshi was suffering at that time.....Definitely unbearable.

Jeonghan who finally calmed down a bit continued for Jun. " Next day,we were finally given breakfast which consisted of only plain bun and white rice but better than none. The kidnappers came back again and everything repeated.Jun got beaten up again, Soonyoung got kissed by his kidnapper and he slapped him but then Soonyoung got a slap back at him. I was threatened by the kidnapper to have 'fun' with him again or else,he would hurt Joshua who was asleep at that time. I didn't want Joshua to be hurted so I agreed. Mingyu.....wasn't forced into a kissing session but we couldn't see him anywhere in the cell. We were worried to death for what might've happened to Mingyu but when Mingyu came back to us with a fever and dirtied clothes,we were correct....Something did happen to him......He collapsed to the ground right in front of us."

Joshua finally said something,"Mingyu had fever the whole night. Soonyoung's wound wasn't treated and I could only lay down,not being able to help them because of my back......I felt so useless....."Joshua cried. Dokyeom had tears rolling down his cheeks already when he saw Joshua describing everything.

He looked so vulnerable.

"The next day,we were again taken to the big space since Lady Jena wanted to video call you boys again. Jeonghan refused to let Mingyu and I off his lap so he received a slap in return from the kidnapper.Since the video call connected....y'all know what happens next....I'm not gonna say more."

Vernon added,"After the call ended,Mingyu hyung and Johua hyung were treated but not Soonyoung hyung because she said if they went to the hospital,they would get caught so she just left Soonyoung hyung be......My heart broke seeing him suffering from the pain....How I wanted to get rid of the pain for him but luckily Junhui hyung requested some ice from them to lessen the swelling on Soonyoung hyung's knee. "

"That past few days was what we suffered from. Torturings and more torturings......."The four members cried and the other five hurried over to their respective boyfriend's side to soothe them. While they comforted them,the five were already planning a revenge in their mind.