Chap 34.

Wonwoo knocked hardly on his bedroom door.

"Gyu...just please open the door for me" Wonwoo begged and he tried to turn the door knob continuously but to no avail.

A click was heard from the inside and there, the door is unlocked.

Wonwoo rushed into the room and saw a lump under the blankets.

"Mingyu babe.....it's fine okay? Just let me look at you..." Wonwoo comforted as he patted on the slumped-over figure under the blankets.

Mingyu appeared to be looking sad with tears running down his cheeks.

"H-hyung, I just want to keep the baby....it's a life and I-I don't want to abort it when it's so precious.....Being able to conceive is a blessing to myself....Wonwoo hyung.... Please don't make me" Mingyu sobbed his heart out.

Wonwoo pulled him in for a hug.

"We won't okay, Mingyu? I will be with you on this....the members will too...Jeonghan hyung might just be too worried about you and the group's future....." Wonwoo ran his fingers through Mingyu's messed up hair,soothing him.

"I know...it's just my hormones are making me a mess....." Mingyu said tiredly.

"Why don't you just sleep for awhile and I'll wake you up when dinner's done,kay?" Wonwoo told Mingyu.

Mingyu hummed and got under the sheets as Wonwoo kissed his forehead before going out of the room.

Wonwoo closed the door quietly and met Seungcheol at the hallway.

"How's Mingyu?"

"How's Jeonghan hyung?"

Both asked at the same time.

"Mingyu's just being emotional because of the hormones but you know, he's just fine but sleeping right now"

"Jeonghan's fine too....He must've been too worked up and got worried for Mingyu when told about the news...He's calm right now but resting in bed so it's better if no one disturbs him at the moment"

Dinner was done and Jeonghan along with Mingyu were lead by Wonwoo and Seungcheol down the stairs.

"Mingyu.....I'm sorry" Jeonghan looked at Mingyu while apologising.

Mingyu stopped his conservation with Hoshi and looked at Jeonghan.

He shook his head lightly.

"It's fine Jeonghan hyung.....I know you're just worried....no need to apologise" Mingyu managed a small smile at Jeonghan.

He smiled back.

Everything were resolved before the night ends.