Chap 1.

SEVENTEEN was heading back to their dorm in three vans when cars stopped in front of the vans.The first van in front which was the Hip-hop unit's was forced to a stop making the two following vans come to a stop too.Suddenly,some scary looking people came out from the van and walked towards Hip-hop unit's van and slided
the door roughly,scaring the four of them.

Even before they had the time to react,Vernon and Mingyu were pulled roughly by the arm out of the van.Wonwoo didn't even had the chance to grab ahold of Mingyu and just like that,his boyfriend was taken away from him.Seungcheol and Wonwoo tried to get off the van to take back the two youngest in the hip-hop unit but was met with
a gun in front of their faces which made them stay back.

A few other scary looking people came for the second van which was the Performance unit and guess what? They took Hoshi and Jun in the same way the others had taken Mingyu and Vernon.Dino and The8 were horrified but they didn't want to be met with guns right in front of their faces like how they saw it happening to the first van when S.coups and Wonwoo tried to get out of the van.

Finally coming to the last van,Vocal unit.Jeonghan was pulled roughly by one of the man and he winced at how hurting it was.Jisoo was also pulled roughly out of the van and Seungkwan that was inside the van was scared for his life and cried for his boyfriend,Vernon."Oh.....he's your boyfriend?"the guy asked also smirking while pointing at Vernon."Would you like to join him?"Seungkwan shook his head and Vernon was glad that Seungkwan disagreed."I don't even plan on taking you anyways,we just want these six and if you guys do any small moves,be ready to be met with their dead bodies.Seungcheol as the leader,was boiling in anger but Wonwoo held him back.

"Nuh-uh....If you act recklessly,I will kill this boy right here,in front of your own eyes"said the guy fiercely while pointing the gun towards Jeonghan's side of the head.Seungcheol's eyes showed fear and he gave up.Trying to anger them more would only put his members in more danger.

"So long,SEVENTEEN!Let the fun begin!"shouted those scary looking guys who went into the vans and drove off.The remaining SEVENTEEN members were so confused as to why those people would kidnapped their members.Did they do something wrong which made someone hate them?It was question that stayed in their minds.

The boys that were suddenly kidnapped were confused and scared at the same time.Jeonghan as the oldest there tried to act calm so the others wouldn't be that scared but like the six of them already know each other like the back of their hands so they also know that Jeonghan was afraid.Joshua could only touch Jeonghan on his hand since their hands were all tied up with a rope behind their backs.

Hansol laid his head on Mingyu's shoulders while Hoshi had his head laid on Jun's shoulder.Hoshi kept mumbling Woozi's name because he just missed his boyfriend so much eventhough they were just separated roughly from each other.Jun just sat still,waiting but his mind drifted back to The8.

After a long ride,they arrived at an abandoned house that looked like it could collapse any second.The boys were once again yanked out of the van making Mingyu and Hoshi winced.Hoshi,"Watch it,guy!""Don't you dare shout at me,kid!"the guy spat back and punched Hoshi in the guts."Soonyoung-ah!"the other boys shouted frantically.They went to Hoshi and helped him up."Any of you dare to challenge us again,it will be worse so watch it!"Mingyu shouted,"What did we do wrong and what's the reason for kidnapping us six?We won't be useful so why don't you let us go!!!!""You wanna know?Sorry,can't tell you."One of the guy exclaimed"This boy is a feisty one....I would like to have him"with a sly smirk on his face.Jeonghan instantly pulled Mingyu back and kept him behind with the others."Please don't take him......I beg you""I can't guarantee you that,pretty"The guy that was assumed Leader ordered the other guys to bring the boys to their cells.Before they were brought away,they were drugged and carried into the six cells that were'specially'prepared for them.

Jeonghan woke up to a dark place and his head was a little dizzy so he had to straighten up a bit before his vision was clear again.He became worried for Hoshi because he was punched in the guts just now but he couldn't do anything as a laughter was heard from the darker side of the room and a figure came to the light."Seems like the sleeping beauty is awake huh?!Let's have some fun but before that,let me abuse you for awhile,sweetie."Jeonghan's eyes showed fear and his body started shaking uncontrollably but he managed to croak out the words"Don't call me that because only Seungcheol gets to call me like this""I DON'T CARE,YOON JEONGHAN BEACAUSE YOU ARE HERE AND NO ONE WILL RESCUE YOU SO SCREAM ALL YOU WANT AND I WILL TREAT YOU THE WAY I LIKE!!??!""Please.....don't"
The next thing heard was screams.

Joshua also woke up to a dark place and a figure came out from the dark."Hello,Joshua Hong Jisoo""Please tell me why you people kidnapped us?""I won't tell you so be ready to receive punishments,babe.""That's disgusting and I believe the other SEVENTEEN members will save us.Now,what did you people do to the others and WHERE ARE THEY,YOU ASSHOLE?!??!"The kidnapper was not gonna tell him so he could only hit Joshua on the back with a whipper without Joshua being aware.With that,Joshua collapsed to the ground and the kidnapper continued whipping him on the back.Joshua cried loudly because the pain was unbearable and how he hoped Dokyeom was there to protect him.

In Jun's cell was a total different story.Instead of him being the one on the ground and injured,it was the other way round.The kidnapped was beaten up badly by Jun because it's Wen Jun Hui here and he learned martial arts so this was easy.Jun had the kidnapper's face under his foot and Jun threatened the guy to spill everything out but he just won't.On stage,Jun is cool and handsome but behind,he's a boy that always clings onto his boyfriend,The8.He only looks fragile in front of The8 so he could be protected but when needed,Jun would be strong enough for the others that he love.