Chap 25.

The boyfriends woke up early in the dorm.

Jeonghan was shouting in the dorm,"Kids!!! Get up NOW!!!! We'll get our members back before today ends!!!"

Hoshi was still sleeping.

There's only one option.

"HOSHI FIGHTING!"

"FIGHTING!" Hoshi instantly woke up, full of energy.

"Hansol fighting?"Joshua asked.

"Yeah! Fighting hyung!!!"Hansol exclaimed with a look that said 'really hyung?'

Joshua just smiled sheepishly at him.

Mingyu cooked another wonderful table of breakfast for the hungry members.

"Mingyu-ya! You're the best!"Junhui praised.

"Thanks hyung!"Mingyu smiled widely with blush evident on his cheeks.

"Now....lets go to the police station. We'll come up with a plan over there."Jeonghan informed.

The members nodded.

They placed their hands on top of each other's hands and yelled, "SEVENTEEN HWAITING!" before going out of the dorm.

They arrived at the police station but sadly, the police said they could not come.

"Nuh-uh...It's either you let us come with you or we'll go by ourselves. That's our members that you people are rescuing. So you choose, police officer. We go together or only the 6 of us will go."Jeonghan and Joshua argued with the police officer.

The other 4 members just watched from the side, amused.

The police officer gave in at last.

"Fine...the 6 of you can come with us but.....don't act rashly and FOLLOW our orders. You hear me?"the police officer warned and emphasized on the word 'Follow'.

They nodded obediently.

"Wait for awhile officer." Jeonghan rushed up to the police officer.

"We have a hunch that our members are kidnapped by a lady called Park Jena."

"Park Jena? The prisoner who was let out just recently? The girl who kidnapped 6 people 3 years back and attempted to murder one of them?"

Jeonghan nodded and continued,"For your information,the 6 people she kidnapped 3 years ago was the 6 of us and the one she attempted to murder was the boy with a tall frame,the one in the middle and wearing black clothes." Jeonghan pointed to Mingyu who was standing in the middle of the 5 of them.

The police officer let out a sound and his face showed that he was shocked by the piece of information he just received.

"I'm sorry......"the police officer apologized to Jeonghan in a small voice.

"It's fine....So I beg you....We really need to save our members now. That was the reason we were so keen on following the police forces."

"I understand. Let's go....Everything's prepared now. We're ready to go."

Jeonghan understood.