Chap 29.

Light shined brightly into their dorm.

The members were already downstairs eating their breakfast.

Wonwoo woke up to Mingyu still sleeping soundly while facing him.

He looks so tired as the eyebags were visible but nevertheless, his tan skin still glowed.

Wonwoo traced along Mingyu's face features.

His eyes that sparkles when filled with excitement and plump lips that's very kissable also his puppy-like smile.

He's so handsome and cute at the same time.

A kiss to Mingyu's forehead was enough to wake him up.

"Morning hyung" he yawned.

"Morning Gyu" Wonwoo smiled.

"Let's get up and eat breakfast... I believe the other boys are eating already... We have to visit Chan later too..." Wonwoo carressed Mingyu's cheeks before getting out of the bed.

Mingyu stood up from the bed but sat back down again in pain.

"What's wrong Gyu?" Wonwoo asked concerned.

"Must be because of the sex we had yesterday.....you fucked me to hard, hyung!" Mingyu pouted but his face showed pain.

Wonwoo kept his straight face.

"Not my fault though"

"Come on....I'll help you get up."

Wonwoo helped Mingyu to get dressed as Mingyu limped his way down the stairs and to the dining room with Wonwoo still supporting his body by encircling his right hand around Mingyu's waist.

Seungkwan was the first to notice their presence in the room.

He questioned Mingyu.

"Why is Mingyu hyung limping? Don't tell me......" Seungkwan's expression changed into a horrified one.

The members directed their attention towards the couple standing at the end of the table.

The couple blushed hard.

"Ani......I fell down yesterday being the clumsy one so Wonwoo hyung has to support me now..." Mingyu denied.

The members didn't bother to argue back but everyone knew the truth.

"Chan! Jeonghan hyung!Seungcheol hyung! We're here!" Dokyeom and Hoshi shouted as they went into the ward.

Seungcheol and Chan looked towards them but held up their pointy finger as a sign to lower down their volume since Jeonghan is still sleeping.

"What's with Mingyu hyung?" Chan asked confused when he saw Mingyu limping his way in with the help of Wonwoo.

"Errr.....I fell down yesterday so Wonwoo hyung has to help me around...Don't worry about me because I'm fine!" Mingyu told Chan and Seungcheol so they just nodded their head.

Awhile after the members were in the ward, Jeonghan woke up so Seungcheol and some of the members went down to the hospital cafeteria to buy some food.

The moment Jeonghan woke up, he asked Chan about his condition like how's he feeling or still uncomfortable in any parts of his body.

"Ah hyung.....I'm fine just that the wound is still a bit painful but other than that, I'm okay" Chan said.

Jeonghan breathe out in relief.

The doctor came in to check on Chan's condition after Seungcheol and the members returned from the hspital's cafeteria.

"Lee Chan here is recovering in a fast speed but he must still stay at the hospital for another few days just for some simple check up"the doctor said.

The members just nodded at the doctor's words.

A few days passed and Chan is able to go back home.

Before he left the hospital, the doctor specifically warned Chan not to move around too much. If not,the wound would reopened and everyone would want that to happen.

The doctor told Seungcheol and the members to look after him even more and prevent him from moving around too much.

Don't let him exert himself to his limit.

All the SEVENTEEN members took the doctor's words into heart and turned to Chan.

"Heard that, maknae?"

Chan nodded.

"Oh well.....I'm taking my leave now....Good bye SEVENTEEN....Take care"the doctor said before turning his heels around and walked back into the hospital.

" Thanks doctor for taking care of Chan!"the members said.