Chap 33.

The atmosphere of the room was filled with tension as the couple watched the doctor flip through the pages of what seems to be Mingyu's urine result.

The doctor looked up and stopped flipping the papers.

"Hmmmm.....your result here clearly shows that you're one month and a half into your pregnancy, Mingyu!"he doctor said.

The couple were clearly stunned.

"What...?" Mingyu muttered out.

"Congratulations on your pregnancy, Mingyu-ssi !" The doctor congratulated Mingyu and Wonwoo.

"How....?" Wonwoo asked.

"I'm a man...how can men get pregnant?"Mingyu stated in disbelief.

"It's like this.....Some men like you, Mingyu-ssi is special....You're born with the female reproductive organ which practically allows you to be fertile." The doctor told them with patience.

"Wow!" Was all Mingyu could say.

"Oh so you mean Mingyu can carry babies? I can impregnate him?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yep! You're correct!" The doctor nodded.

"Wonwoo hyung, I'm pregnant with our child!" Mingyu was crying tears of joy.

"I know and I will protect the both of you at any cost!" Wonwoo said with his hands placed over Mingyu's own ones.

"A male pregnancy actually occurred in the kpop industry but I guess it was kept a secret" the doctor said.

"Familiar with GOT7?"the doctor asked.

The two boys nodded their heads in sync.

" Well, their leader Im JaeBum or known as JB was also pregnant and that was like one or two years ago.....I suggest that you both can meet up with him for some further details about male pregnancy but don't worry, I will be here to help the two of you in this process too!"The doctor exclaimed with a smile.

"Mingyu, I will do an ultrasound scanning on your inner abdomen to see the condition of the baby"the focotr said and now, Mingyu was the one laying on the bed with Wonwoo by his side and holding his hand.

Applied the gel on the transducer and there you go!

On the monitor showed a small being, that being Mingyu and Wonwoo's baby.

" That's our baby there, Mingyu...."Wonwoo held Mingyu's hand even tighter.

"I'm glad to say that the baby's fine but since male pregnancy is very very rare, you have to be very careful, Mingyu-ssi.....Don't stress or overwork yourself..... Got it?" The doctor asked.

"OK...I will" Mingyu replied.

"I'm gonna prescribed you some vitamins to take for the pregnancy..... Be sure to take it regularly"

"Yes doctor....." Mingyu said.

"We will see each other in like a month later just do to an ultrasound check on the developing fetus....You may leave now" the doctor finished.

"No problem and goodbye doctor, see you during the next appointment!"

The door closed after that.

Mingyu and Wonwoo left the room and went back to their dorm.

In the van driven by the manager....

Wonwoo and Mingyu talked in hushed voices.

"Hyung... When should we meet Jaebum sunbaenim?" Mingyu whispered.