chapter 24

Next morning
Manan's Room.

N:-what the f**k.(yelling).

Manik closed his ears.

M:-Jaan watch your language & stop yelling in my ears.

N:-now am yelling, you guys shouldn't have talked with dadu like that,these many days of my hard work is gone.
Don't know what is going in dadu's mind manik ji,Aiyappa please save me from Hitler dadu.(folding her hands & looking up side).

Manik was watching her with open mouth, Her ranting was disturbed by knock on door.Manik opened door & saw navya standing on door.

Nav:-Devar ji dadu is calling you & muskan.

Saying this navya went away.

N:-oh aiyappa please save your child.

Hall
Dadu is sitting on sofa,dadi is sitting beside him,Ranveer,Ram all family members are sitting, along with their wives standing beside. Soha poha is having big smile on her face.
Manik entered with Nandini who was hiding behind him.

M:-you called us dadu.

Dadu:-ha manu.

M:-tell dadu.

Dadu:-do you respect my decision.

M:-yes dadu,I never said to any of your decision.

Dadu:-ok then divorce Muskan & marry soha.

Hearing him everyone become shocked, Manik was most shocked one.

Soha:-yes manik,this muskan is such a cheap girl,dadu gave her life by marrying her to you,but this bitch is trying to break your family, don't know what her parents thought her,
Oh sorry she is orphan right.am sure she married you for your money
Bloody cheap characterless orphan.
(She said coming to manik).

Her words stopped by a thight slap which made her to fall on ground.
Nandini came out manik's back awarded a slap for soha.
Nandini came to soha & held her hair & made her stand.soha yelled in pain.
Everyone is stunned to see muskan's new avatar.

N:-what baby are you shocked, you thought I will cry hearing your words like saas bahu serial herione.(slapping soha again).You want to marry my manik.(slapping her again). You are trying to break my house not am bitch.(slapping her again).

Nandini was stopped by a slap from dadu.All are shocked again.Nandini eyes become red with anger.

Dadu:-are you women or rowdy what are you doing, you will kill her or what.I never new you will be like this.
I made a big mistake by marrying you to manik.

M:-dadu don't even try to talk to her like that.(angrily).

Dadu:-wah for your few days wife you are raising voice against me.
Wow muskan bahu you are really great, you changed this house which I created in 60 years in just one week.
My Daughter in laws will talking back to their husbands for you,my grand sons are disrespecting me & my sons for you.till now even my wife didn't talked back to me but your husband is taking back to me.

N:-are you finished.

Nandini caressed her face where dadu slapped her,she went to fridge & took some ice cubes & filled them in ice bag,she came back.

N:-ye chudail bring one chair & put beside Janaki Malhotra.(coldly at soha).

Nandini kept ice bag on her cheek.
Soha placed beside janaki with shivering hands.
Nandini sat on chair facing Janaki.

N:-how many years happened till you married that old man.(pointing at ram).

Everyone was shocked seeing nandu's behavior. But manik sat beside abhi without thinking much.

N:-tell janaki malhotra.

Ja:-60 years.(looking at ram).

N:-you are living with this man for 60 years then why didn't you question him when he did wrong with your sister in law,why didn't you opposed him when he brought up your kids by telling how to control wife,why didn't you stop him when he was doing wrong things all the time & why are you still not stopping when he was trying to snatch my husband away from me.is this(showing nuptil chain)
Is looking like joke for him, he can marry me to manik if he want & if he didn't want means he can ask manik to divorce me.You are the reason for his all mistakes,on that day only you forced him to listen what your sister in law wanted to tell him means,this could never happen. What is need of your IAS degree when you can't oppose your own husband when he did wrong with women.
You can't always shake your head in yes for what your husband say,don't you have your own thinking.
Oh why am telling all this for you.

Hearing nandini everyone was shocked, even ram.Nandini came to dadu & stood in front of him & looked into his eyes & said.

N:-am forgiving you if you did wrong also just for my dadi,but if you tried to snatch my husband away from me means I didn't Even think you are my dadi's elder brother.

Nandini started walking to her room.
She turned back & called soha.

N:-hey chudail come to my room,my legs are paining, you have to give massage to my legs come fast.

Soha:-what I have to press your legs,
No I won't.

N:-oh really.(showing her hand).

Soha:-no no you go inside I will come.