epilogue

After 3 years
So much changed in this three years in malhotra manshion.
Janaki along with Hira & neyo started an NGO for girls education.
Ram,Ranveer & Raj helped them in every step.
Mukti finally forgiven Abhi & she gave birth beautiful baby girl Mili,who is jaan of Malhotra's.
Along with Aliya ,mukti started a fashion house.Which is running good.
Dhruv & Abhi are supporting them.
Coming to Navya she became famous RJ with her nonstop talk's, whole credit goes to cabir who made her strong women.
Murthy's are shifted to India for their princess.
Coming to Manan's let's see what they are up to.

Manan's Room
Nandini is reading a book.Manik sat on blanket which is spread on floor & started cursing nandini.

M:-aiyappa please put some senses in your nandu's brain,who will kick her husband out of bed mainly on wedding anniversary.(fake crying).

Nandini took a pillow & throwed on manik's face which hitted his nose hardly.

M:-ouch.(rubbing his nose).

N:-Manik stop your rantings & sleep on floor,don't disturb me am reading a interesting story.

M:-this is domestic violence, you are hitting your husband.(dramatically).

N:-thanks to your luck,I didn't killed you.(glaring).

M:-baby what's my mistake if she asked me for a dance.

N:-hello Mr today is our anniversary you have to dance with me not with that makeup kit.(angrily).

M:-makeup kit(giggling) jealous cat.
She was my childhood friend darling how can I refuse her,its just one dance right.

Nandini started crying manik came to her & wiped her tears.

M:-don't cry baby ,she was just my friend ,you are my jaan right, OK I promise you I will never dance with anyone, I only dance with you OK.
(Cupping her face).

N:-OK(hugging him tightly) Manik

M:-haan jaan bolo.

N:-I want to eat ice cream.

M:-Ice cream at this Time is not good for health darling.

Nandini made a crying face.

N:-but your princess want ice cream now(patting her 4 months baby bump).

M:-ok ok but you have eat only one ice cream.

N:-OK (clapping her hands in excitement).

Manik smiled at her & kissed her forehead & went to bring ice cream.

In these three years Manik proved himself as good husband, he was always their with Nandini when she needed him,they too had small fights but with their love they solved them.
Nandini started a camp to create awareness for importance girls education in village's who are still in old ways of thinking.
She changed malhotra's for good.
Like this they lived happily ever after

Thanks for supporting me to write story with you votes & comments my dear lovely readers.

Even after girls going to space  still in some parts of our country some people think girl's shouldn't given education & freedom,they have to  change their views & every girl has right to get educated & create identity for herself.

Even after getting girl educated still girls don't have freedom to read what they want,still their is a thinking that girls are not fit for this profession,they should choose simple profession.
They should sacrifice their dreams & ambitions for their family.
Some people support their wife's career but still some people want their wives should be home not working outside.
Still some parents decide what their girl have to study & husband will decide they have to do work or not.
Its her life,she have to decide what she want to study & what she want to do.
So every girl has right to think what they have to do.
Please respect girls thoughts.