Chapter 26

Murthy manshion
Dadi came out from her room & started calling Raman.

DadI:-Raman where are you,we have to go to India urgently, gudiya is talking weirdly, am sensing pain in her voice.

Raman came running to her.

Raman:-ma ma please calm down what happened to princess.

DadI:-princess is talking weirdly & manik phone is switch off am getting negative thoughts, we will go India now.

Raman:-OK ma we will go first calm down.

Dadi sat down ishita brought water to her.

Malhotra Mansion
Everyone entered with dadu.Nandu stopped them & did harathi to dadu & welcomed him inside,everyone are stunned by her behavior.

N:-everyone freshen up & come to dinning hall,I made all of your favorite food.

Everyone went to their rooms. Nandini followed manik to their room

N:-manik ji I took out your casual clothes, don't go to office today.
You look tired,come downstairs I made aloo paratha your favorite.
(Kissed his cheek).

Manik looked at her shockingly.

M:-(in mind)what is this bad feeling.
Seeing nandini calm my bad feeling is becoming strong.

Dinning hall
All settled themselves on chairs.Even dadu too came.

N:-dadu can I request you something,
For today can you allow women sit beside their husbands & have breakfast.

Dadu nodded his head which surprised everyone. Nandu made everyone sit beside their husband & started serving their breakfast.

N:-dadu I made soup for you, you need light breakfast.

She started feeding him as she was he was weak to have soup.Everyone is shocked to core,but dadu drank soup without other word.

After breakfast everyone settled in hall.Nandu came to hall & took manik hand & made him stand in middle of hall.she turned to him & said looking into his eyes.

N:-I have decided, that am going to leave this house but.....
...…...................................................
...................................................
............................................
.....................................
.............................
......................
...............
...........
You also coming with me,I already packed our luggage, my private jet is ready.

Hearing her everyone are shocked including manik too.

Dadu:-choti bahu come here.

Nandini came to dadu,he made her sit beside him.

Dadu:-why are you going, for what you have come here is not finished yet,you are just giving up,my kalyani will never teach you to run away from situation instead of facing it.

Now nandu looked shocked along with others.

N:-dadu are you ok,do you hit your head somewhere,you are behaving unlike my khadoos dadu.

Dadu laughed hearing her.

Dadu:-don't be guilty dear,I didn't got heart attack because of your words.

Hearing him everyone are shocked.

N:-what are you telling dadu.

Dadu:-After you left,I got call from hospital, I went outside. Doctor said someone named saraswati wanted to talk with me,she was in bad condition.saraswati,arjun's wife she was admitted to hospital because arjin tired to kill her because she wanted to tell truth to me.
She told everything what happened on kalyani's wedding day.
After hearing her am numb,I believed that idiot over my sister,what I did these years came to my eyes & I collapsed. I don't know how I repent my biggest blunder.

Nandu smiled hearing him.

N:-thank god dadu,you got to know your mistake, dadu if kalyani dadi done wrong also,you shouldn't done what you did with your daughter in laws.kalyani dadi said you used to say if one men gets educated his future become bright, but if one women gets educated one family future will become bright. Not every girl takes advantage of freedom which parents has given. Every girl should get educated not only to earn momey ,
Her education gives her self-respect,
Ability to stand on her feet.
Dreams will be dreams if its girl or boy, everyone has right to achieve their dreams. At last for what I came here is finished.

Dadu:-you are right gudiya,am sorry daughter in Law's, from today am giving you freedom ,achieve what you guys want,mainly janaki forgive me,
I did so much wrong with you.I can't bring back time,but please forgive me.(folding his hands).

Dadi:-what are you doing ram ji,iam happy you are changed.

M:-thank god everything is ok,nandu nandu now their is no need for us to go anywhere.

Nandini smile dropped she came to manik & said.

N:-but it's too late manik ji,we are going out if this house.

Hearing her everyone are shocked including manik ji.....😂😂😂😂😂