chapter 14

Manan where kissing forgetting about world,but nandu came to senses & remembered his words ,got angry bitted his lips hardly. Manik yelled in pain.

M:-oww

Nandini pushed him to wall & held his collar.

N:-idiot how dare you to call my love as lie.(glaring).

Manik looked at her with shocking eyes,because she was talking perfect English, her accent is also different from Indian accent.

M:-baby can you pinch me once.
(Shocked).

Nandini looked at him in amusement.
But pinched him very hardly.
Manik yelled loudly.

M:-oww ,I can feel pain means this is true,oh my god who are you,you are not my innocent wife Muskan.

N:-yes am not your  innocent wife muskan.Am Nandini Manik Malhotra
Original version on of muskan.

M:-Nandini,so your name also not real.But I think I need an explanation why you lied to me & my family about yourself. (Sternly).

Nandini looked nervous but said confidently.

N:-so what I have to tell am Nandini Murthy,I completed Masters in business adminstration, am from London,am not orphan am from well known murthy family.Grand daughter of Kalyani murthy,Daughter of Raman & Ishita murthy. Sister of Aryaman murthy.Heir of murthy group of industries.
Founder & CEO of NM group of industries. The things which you wear daily & use daily is NM brand.
I want to marry your grand son manik so that I can change your family & teach how to respect women.
Importance of women's education & identity, will they let me marry you Mr manik malhotra (dangerously)

Manik is in deep shock,he was just trying to process what his not so innocent wife is telling. He don't know how to react.He felt like he being used.

M:-you married me because you want to change my family, not because you liked me.You used me as a pawn to get into my family. (Hurt).

N:-manik..

Manik cutted her at middle.

M:-no Nandini murthy let me finish,
I will ask you a question.now you fallen for me & you want me as husband.you came to here to just change my family right(nandu nodded her head).if my family is changed but you didn't love then you will leave me right.then what about me,am I  just a pawn,I value marriage, it is very important for me but you made my marriage just as a way to get in my family.May be your thinking is correct nandini but your way is wrong.
You should have told me before but now it was late.Don't worry you can live in this house till my family changes,after that we will take divorce.I love you nandini but you hurt me here.(pointing at his heart with teary eyes).

Saying this manik left from their.
Nandini loosed her strength after hearing his words.She fell on floor.
Her face was blank, it has happened what she feared off.she took her phone & called her dadi.

Dadi:-so you remembered your dadi now.

N:-manik loves me dado but I hurt him dadi ,he has tears in eyes dadi.
(With painful voice)

Dadi:-nandu gudiya are you ok,what happened baby.(worried).

Ishita who was near dadi took phone from dadi & put in speaker.

Ish:-doll what happened, is everything OK between you & damad ji.

N:-nothing is ok mom,yes i made a mistake .I hided truth from him but he want to punish me by giving divorce, mom I can't live without him,
I love him mom,he is my life. (Crying).

Ishita was worried hearing divorce.
Dadi was calm.

Dadi:-nandu you & manik is going to lonvala right, don't go their bring him to London,I want to talk with him in person.

N:-OK.

Manik came to room to take a file. after she completed her call.
She looked at him who was searching for something, looked at his hand which is covered with blood.
Her heart pained,she ran to him.

N:-manik ji what happened to your hand,let me get it dressed.

Manik pulled his hand out from her & said.

M:-no need to care about my hurted hand Nandini murthy ji.

N:-I care & am not murthy anymore am nandini malhotra,now just shut up & give your hand.

Nandu forcefully made him sit on bed & started cleaning his wound.
Tears started flowing from her eyes.
She kissed his hand but manik pulled it & was about to go,but nandu back hugged him.Manik eyes started shedding tears.

N:-I want you to meet my dadi,she want to talk with you in person.
After talking to her you can do anything you want.please just trust me for one more time, I promise I will never break it.

Manik pulled her in front of him,cupped her face & wiped her tears.

M:-don't cry your tears are hurting me
I will meet your dadi.but trusting you is difficult for me.

Nandini started crying loudly, she was in deep pain,she just left him & ran downstairs but bumped with cabir who held her shoulders & saw her crying.

C:-hey behna why are you crying is everything ok.

Nandini hugged him & started crying.

C:-did manik said anything to you,I will kill that idiot.

N:-no bhayya ,am ok now it's just some past incidents came to my mind that's it.