chapter 13

Next morning
Aliya was making dhruv to eat breakfast. He was in very bad state

Al:-dhruv look into my eyes,be calm.
Nothing will happen, first you go to office arrange meeting with all our dealers,I will be their,I need excuse to get out from house.

Dhruv nodded.

Dinning table
All are having food,suddenly Ram announced.

Ram:-manik & Muskan get your luggage ready,you are going to lonvola ,I booked a honeymoon suite for you, I think you both need this vacation.Me & ur dadi is also going to kashi ,we have flight at 11.we will spend some days their.

Manik beamed in happiness but controlled in front of his family.
Nandini also happy,even she wanted to spend sometime with manik.

After sometime dadu& dadi went to airport, nandini started packing her luggage. Aliya went to neyo.

Al:-mom can I go dhruv's office, its really emergency, I will be back before lunch.

Neyo:-ok go beta,take this car keys.
(Giving her keys).

Aliya bidded her bhai,no one is in house except ladies so it become easy to escape for Aliya.
Aliya driver off to dhruv's office.
She was in her Saree,she was looking like village gir so receptionist stopped her.

Recep:-hello where you are going.

Al:-conference room kaha hai.

Recep:-this place is not for village girls like you.

Before she could continue, she was awarded by slap from Aliya.Dhruv also came their.

Al:-our company didn't need this kind of staff so first fire her.

Dhruv just nodded.
Dhruv & Aliya went to conference room.All dealers seated themselves.
Aliya entered room with Attitude along with dhruv,Aliya made dhruv to sit & started her speech.

Al:-so you all want to back out from your dealer ship.

All nodded.

Al:-you can back we have no problem.

Dhruv looked shocked, but Aliya asked him to be quite,
All started gossiping among themselves.

Al:-and you Mr tiwari your order will be delivered in 1 week & you can also back out from dealership.(smiling)

All are again shocked,Aliya's smiling face suddenly turned into angry face.
She started shouting.

Al:-what the hell do you guys think,
We will beg you,no not at all.
Not Malhotra textile industry
Depends on you people, it depends on common people who are buying our product,they know quality of malhotra industry clothesline.
From today, we will deliver our products directly to market.
You guys worked with this company for 5 years,but you guys didn't have bit of loyality,now I will see who will give dealership to you guys,we are malhotra's not any common people.
We rule business world.I think you have forgetten this company is under eyes of Ram Malhotra.

All shivered hearing Ram's name,they
Feared for his warth,now they started begging dhruv,he just amused at Aliya.
Her one sentence made this much change in this people.

Al:-ok people you can continue your dealership, but you have to sign agreement, you guys shouldn't cancel dealership without a valuable reason.

All agreed for it

Mr tiwari:-mam, you can send my order in 2 months,their is no emergency.

Aliya nodded at him,All left conference room.Dhruv hugged Aliya tightly.

D:-can you forgive me Alu.

Aliya just cried.

D:-am really a fool,I didn't understand your pain,till I experienced it,I thought to kill your dream but you made my dream Alive,prepare to live your dream,I will run your fashion house in front others,but you will run it from home untill I convince dadu.
I will help you in all means.

Aliya kissed him on lips,without thinking about surroundings.
Dhruv was shocked but responded.

Malhotra Manshion.
Nandini finished half of her packing,
She went to kitchen to prepare lunch,
As aliya was no their,mukti is not well.if she leave everything on navya means,she will make mess.
Manik came home for lunch, he saw half packed luggage so he started packing but he found a tab inside nandu's Saree,he was shocked, he was tried to open it but couldn't, suddenly a vedio call came,he answered it & saw a man yelling.

Man:-Nandini murthy where the hell are you,I know you are married that's not meant you will forgot me who helped you to create fake identity as muskan,& getting married to manik malhotra by telling them you are orphan & illiterate.(fluently in English).

That's it manik world stopped, he left the tab which broke into pieces.
Nandu came running to room hearing breaking sound. She stood at door & saw broken tab on ground. She got an idea so she slowly closed door & went to manik.she slowly took his hand.

N:-let me explain manik ji.(in Hindi).

M:-drop your act as illiterate Ms Nandini Murthy,you lied to me,
You created web of lies around me,
Your identity is lie,you lied that you are an orphan,you lied that you are an illiterate, you are an big lie.
Don't tell me your love also a lie.

Before he complete he was awarded with punch by nandini(famous nandini murthy punch).
Tears started flowing from manik's eyes,Nandini tried to hold him but manik started going back.At last nandini pulled him to herself & looked into his eyes & said softly.

N:-yes may be am a big lie,look into my eyes & tell me is my love is lie.
(With lots of love in eyes).

Manik nodded no,Nandini slowly reduced the gap & started kissing him softly,manik pulled her closely & started kissing her madly.