Part 2 [everyone wanted a part 2 and so did the writer]

Those are my doodles,,, I love drawing evil characters lmao. Makes me have to modify their facial features in order to look intimidating or insane!

For example Jeremy's eyes, I draw Jeremy eyes as huge and round, to make him look cute. But in order to make him look like he could fuck someone's shit up, I had to make them smaller and wider, and sharper, to get the riiiiggght look I was going for. I've drawn Jeremy as will Roland Jeremy and same goes to Will Connolly, but I never showed his Connolly design (yes I give him two designs) (skkdkd is VERY indecisive) so this is it I guess

Will Connolly's design is more sharp and straighter than Will Rolands, whose more round. I usually draw will Roland Jeremy more, but it's always fun to draw will Connolly Jeremy.

In all honesty it just depends wether he has glasses or not lol

Sorry to go on a chandant, I love character designing. Hell I've done character sheets for Jeremy, Michael, rich and Jake! My art teacher and math teacher say I should really consider a career in animation so I might just do that, but then again I want to do acting and drama, or voice acting as well!! I have a long way to go, so I don't have to worry to much. My biggest worry is whether I'll live to see the time when I'm supposed to get a job... anYWay on to part 2

Btw I rewrote part one lmao so go reread it before reading this

Trigger warnings: reference to child abuse, reference to sexual abuse, attempt rape, murder. Hejdkel this is a mess.
---------------
~Jeremy's pov~

I can't remember the last time I was stable.

I never had a stable family. My parents grew tired of eachother, they divorced. My mum took full custody of me and that was it, my life was done for. She took every little thing that bothered her, and took it all on me, slapping, punching, throwing. When I got a little bigger, she resulted in punching me hard across the face so I would fall to the ground and kicking me where it hurt most, grunting in frustration. It was worse when she was bored. I won't get into the details, I don't want to.

School was tough too. Everyone in every social standing took one look at me and hardly accepted me. I was an outcast, a twig to step on cause you don't give a shit, an easy target. Yes I was bullied, can't remember the last time someone wasn't bashing me. I think the only one who was ever nice to me was my dad but I can't remember him, I only remember his sister giving me a beanie bear but I lost it when me and mum moved to her hometown in New Jersey.

Life was great for me. Home wasn't safe, school wasn't either. Even the small kid that would bash me up seemed even bigger than I was. But that just might be his stupid tall ass friend who stands behind him.

I kept records, sheets of paper of things that would happen at school, humiliation sheets if you will. Every snicker, every paper or pencil thrown at me in class, every time rich and Jake ganged up on me to keep me at the bottom of the food chain, everything. Even when mum got bored.
It's all there. I would stare at it in my free time and cry. Shaking it in my hand. I was alone, nobody was there for me, I had nobody. I thought about suicide, many, many times. But I also wanted to fight back. They say you only have one life, better spice my shitty one up a notch and make this boiling hot mess burn.

I had test runs with all the knifes in the kitchen whenever mum was out, seeing which one worked best. I would hunt down little animals that crawled out to see how quick I was and wether I was alert to sounds. Being incredibly anxious I was very alert, but I had to stop being startled, I had to man up and work on my reaction time. So I put effort into not being scared and immediately grabbing the small animal, watching it squeak and squirm in a panic in my hand before I killed it. It was so effective to the point I started to throw the knife to see if I could hit the animal perfectly without having the grab it, and after some training, my aim was perfect. Everything was perfect. Suddenly I wasn't flinching everytime mum opened my door or when rich slammed my locker.