Jade becomes Jeremiah [writer jeremy doesnt know how to title stuff]

Okay this was based off a tiktok I saw and the only reason it's trans Jeremy is because the person in question who says this looks a lot like Michael sOo
———————————————

~Jade's pov~

Today was the day, even if I'm horribly doing this over text. Today is the day, I tell Michael about how I'm not what he thinks.
I can't hide this from him anymore, if I did I would be the worlds shittiest friend.

My hand shakes over his contact, and I have to use my other hand to force my shaky hand to press call. It rings and I bring it up to my ear, tapping my knee with my fingers to some song as I wait anxiously for Michael to pick up his phone. He picks it up after 11 seconds.

"Heya, JJ!" Michael says as through the screen, and I can imagine his smile on his face as he uses my pet name, he calls me JJ after some JJ chips we ate in primary—they were seriously fucking amazing—and it's cute, "Uh heyy." I drag out the hey by accident cause tapping my fingers has made me forget why I called.
"What's up? You never call." Michael asks, but then takes it back "I mean it's not like I don't like it when you call me but I'm at a store so..." he rambles, and I gulp, recalling what I'm gonna do.
"O-oh right! I uh... have to tell you something. Now. Heh..." I gulp, tapping my fingers frantically to a song called 'I'm having a panic attack and I want to kill myself' it's not a song, it's how I feel right now.

"Shoot." Michael says, and I imagine him shrugging. I gulp, "I uh," how do I say this? How DO I say this?? "um, well..." maybe I should just cut to the case? That may work, "M-Michael, I'm t-t-trans-s..." I would've said that normally if I didn't have a god forbidden stutter, I wish I could be more chill.

There was silence, a silence that dragged on for too long. I feel uneasy, like I'm in a scene in a movie that shouldn't be dragged out to long, but I guess I am, and I don't like it.
"Uh umm... M-Michael?" I attempt to get Michaels attention but suddenly, out of the blue he hangs up.
I start crying, blinking in shock. Is this what happens when your friend doesn't want to be your friend anymore? Oh god, oh god!

I start crying, and I cry for several hours. Crying into a pillow like I'm making icicles.

~

I jolt as I hear Michaels voice downstairs, what the fuck?
I sit up and I see Michael beaming at the door, and he's...carrying a dress... "Yeah Mrs. Heere! I'm sure she'll absolutely love it," he looks to me, "Hey! Yo! Look what I got you from the store today-" he looked behind him and raced in, shutting the door behind him, "okay she's gone!"
What?
"What?" I sniff, wiping my eyes. I'm upset but I'm confused.
Michael shows the dark blue dress to me, "Don't worry about this because it's like not your size whatsoever." He throws the dress onto my beanbag. I raise a brow.

"Real quick, you know how I was at the mall? Yeah, I picked you out some really cute shirts and may or may not have rushed home to get some of my old shirts for you, oh boxers too." He looks at me and laughs at my complexed look, "Yeah don't worry! Everything's huge in there so I know your sizes, plus my old clothes will definitely it you." He brings out some of the mentioned shirts from his backpack, and one of the shirts grab my attention, it's a Star Wars episode one shirt!
"Um yeah we're going to have to find a hiding spot for these, unless your parents are cool with it. Which if they weren't they're fucking bastards." He scuffs as he says the last part, and shakes his head, smiling at me.

"Also also!" I perk up when he brings out a measuring tap from his pocket, "I yoinked your dads measuring taps so we can take your measurements and order you a proper binder," he starts counting with his fingers, "not from amazon or wish but from" He strikes a pose and practically sings "gc2b!" Like he's a YouTube promoting a sponsor.
He looks at me, "Oh by the way, what colour do you want?" Michael asks quickly, and I blink, "Uh, Uh..." I gulp, "B-Black?" Michael flashes me a grin and shoots me a finger gun, "Got it!"

I stare at him in disbelief, tears brimming my eyes. "You're... you're a-actually okay with this?"
Michael looks at me and blinks twice, and laughs "Yeah dude it's completely okay, I'm paying for it and I want to make sure you get your right size and colour."
I laugh, wiping my tears "I didn't mean that, you idiot!" I look at him with a wide smile, "I meant... you're okay with me being trans?" Michael laughs, tapping his lgbt flag on his hoodie "Why wouldn't I? I have two mums as my parents?" He traces his thumb on his chin, "And I'm probably gay? I don't know. Rich and Jake have been making me feel butterflies in my stomach so it's a possibility." I laugh as I stand up, "You're the best, man." Hugging him. Michael smiles and hugs me back, "Anytime man, oh!"

He pulls away with a smile, leaning down and grabbing the dress "Okay so grab your stuff because we're going to go tell your mum that this" He flashes the dress "doesn't fit you, and tell her we're going to return it and get you" he shoots me another fingerguns "a haircut!"
I look at him in disbelief, he traces his chin with his thumb again. "I'm thinking fade or some dye? Scratch that, an undercut! Cause I am not letting my best friend walk out of that store without style, okay?"

I smile and cry again, pulling Michael into a hug again. "You're the best friend I could've ever asked for." Michael hugs me back.